what is the real world issues forum for?

I think it's simple...'Real' World issues not computer issues or internet issues..

And it's not meant to be used for stupid reasons either

hmmm look its my two best friends at neowin! :D :right:

guys like following me around, eh? thanks.

edit:: well i made a post and it was closed, apparently it was pointless... even tho it deals with A) THE WORLD B) me C) my parents D)my girlfriend e) my friend f) his girlfriend...

sounds like the real world to me....

unlike computer/internet posts which i didnt make there

oh, so that should goto into the general disscussion only then? looks like u got a bit of cleaning up to do in there, after looking at other posts i put it there... like the parent post right beside it.

You seriously need therapy...or a spanking, one of the two. Use a little common sense here...did you *really* expect us to boo-hoo for you calling your mom a bitch when we can perfectly understand why she'd say no?

When you grow up and are in the real world, you'll understand.

it is for topics that happen in the world around us that bare discussing (ex: WTC ideas, israel-palestine conflict, etc.), this does not include problems w/ social life.

hmm maybe we need to make a forum just for social problems :ponder:

Notice how B.C.D.E start with either a My or Me ..not to be rude...but no one gives a sh*t about u not being able to see your 'love' that lives an hour away

Uh...that wasn't taken out of context or anything...no one gives a sh*t about you not being able to see your 'love'...good try though...not like we couldnt have scrolled up two inches and seen what he actually posted.

ok, i thought it was for like stuff that happens like i dunno in our life... i read it wrong, u know like stuff that happens outside PCs, not nessecarily worldwide. next time ill put it in Gen Disc... also I just wanted some suggestions to persuade her, or other ways to go. Not to be pityed or anything, or be told how i dont respect my parents when u guys dont even know me.

Guys is this bickering getting any of you anywhere?

The thread is just going to get closed if it keeps up. But I think thats what some of you are trying to do. :disappoin

oh and azazel- do u really need to follow every post i make? Its kinda... scary :paranoid:

edit::: cant we all be friends? :)

Originally posted by Elektro

ok, i thought it was for like stuff that happens like i dunno in our life... i read it wrong, u know like stuff that happens outside PCs, not nessecarily worldwide. next time ill put it in Gen Disc... also I just wanted some suggestions to persuade her, or other ways to go. Not to be pityed or anything, or be told how i dont respect my parents when u guys dont even know me.

You came in essentially calling your mother a bitch. No offence, but your mom isn't the problem. Don't post something on a public forum if you don't want opinions posted.

*edit* not following you, following the new posts. Seems you're on a whine fest this evening. :right:

i was just mad... and well... i was just hoping she would take me, but it wasnt really that... its like she wont let me go... its not even an hour away, probably like 45 mintues... adverage ride to anywhere from here lol

i agree about the locked thread, but that was not the original purpose of the thread ya know. :) but it was inevitably gonna turn into this especially after the closure of the other thread :disappoin

Originally posted by username

when i was 15 my love was my hands lol

LOL

don't sweat it elektro, i think you're cool