What does Bush keep in his pockets?

So you call his over 50% of vacation time, especially right before national disasters have happened, government related? Yeah, right.

586759664[/snapback]

Feel free to point out one news article where he's stopped being President, cut off all communication with his staff, and gone on vacation.

Or better yet, enlighten me as to what equipment there is in the White House that enables him to do his job.

HAHAHAHA, best reply I've EVER heard.

586758360[/snapback]

:unsure: Don't get me wrong, I don't know him much and that is what I conjure the way they presidents are. :rolleyes:

i fail to see the news in this :/

586775170[/snapback]

Me too, but now that I think about it... If i were ever in a position of power, I'd mount a big red button on a piece of metal wrapped in duct tape with a big antenna sticking out of it and keep that in my pocket. Negotiations get tough? Whip that thing out and threaten to push "the button"...hehe.

Thinking & Strategy?  HE'S AN IDIOT!    Everyone Knows That.

586758033[/snapback]

He is a idiot, but not everyone knows... :whistle:

You'd think the President would at least have a quarter on him for making those important decisions. :whistle:

586758071[/snapback]

:p A dub-ya quarta. Or a magic 8 ball, but he wouldnt carry that with him, thats on his desk.

Funnily enough im reminded of Gollum in "the hobbit". What has it gots in its pocketsesssss?

586758346[/snapback]

that made me laugh, i can hear the voice of gollum saying it too :laugh:

That's his job which doesn't require him much money or time to make the phone calls but lots of thinking and strategy.

586758016[/snapback]

lol, thinking my ass. :laugh:

Thinking & Strategy?  HE'S AN IDIOT!    Everyone Knows That.

586758033[/snapback]

lol, :yes:

I find it funny that people both accuse him of being a complete idiot, and yet other people (in some cases the same people) accuse him of being behind some grand conspiracy. This leads me to think that

A) some people are nuts

B) He really is an idiot but he can't be behind a conspiracy because he's not smart enough

C)He's so smart that he can make everyone think he's an idiot and be behind a conspiracy that hasn't been fully uncovered yet