Britney Has Kicked Her Husband Out

Sources say Britney Spears has kicked her husband out.

Former dancer Kevin Federline is reportedly staying at a friend's house until he can sort things out with Britney. The two had a row at their Malibu home that ended with Spears demanding a trial separation.

A close friend of the singer declared: ?Brit's had all she can stand of the problems with

Kevin. She explained to him that the split would be temporary, that it would give them some breathing room to sort out their problems. Britney's giving it her all to make things work?.

Sources have told In Touch magazine that the two are ?fighting worse than ever?, that ?she has started lashing out at him? and ?Kevin keeps threatening to leave her. He screams and yells and Britney keeps breaking down and begging him to stop, telling him, ?We can work it out?.?

But, on the other hand, just last week, she mocked Kevin when he played her the music he had done, saying that it ?might sell a hundred, maybe a thousand copies if he was lucky?.

Britney's spokeswoman, Lesley Sloane Zelnick, says that the marriage is 'fine', although close friends fear it is 'on the rocks'.

SOURCE

Good! Maybe she will leave him, find out how big of a douche bag he was, get back to being hot and pose for playboy :woot:

Oh look at me i am Britney, i need something new to stay famous. I know ill have a trial speration then get back together with him after a month or so. Then i will make the papers on both stories.

Sad publicity stunts.

Oh look at me i am Britney, i need something new to stay famous. I know ill have a trial speration then get back together with him after a month or so. Then i will make the papers on both stories.

Sad publicity stunts.

586765836[/snapback]

I knew britney was a neowinian really!

I hate the fact thats its a big deal. It happens to LOADS of people. sad sad sad.

i am shocked. why is this word not on the filter :ninja:

anyway, she is a sellout and media attention ######. if she always manage to ruin things nobody is gonna pity her.

i am shocked. why is this word not on the filter :ninja:

anyway, she is a sellout and media attention ######. if she always manage to ruin things nobody is gonna pity her.

586765926[/snapback]

There's several words missing from the filter, shame we can't customize it.

/me kicks Kiwi in the nads :p

Give Britney a break, she's just another person trying to get by.

sure she made stupid mistakes like getting knocked up (ever heard of birth control?!!?) and marry a no good douchebag (as someone said) . She should have learned from Madonna how to build a career.

The real loser is her baby if you think about it, poor kid.

The real loser is her baby if you think about it, poor kid.

586765962[/snapback]

i agree with you on that part. but she def. is not "just another person". she built her career upon that virgin thingie and look where she is by now...married twice, a kid and a career going downhill.

oh well. 2nd marriage for her that went crap. i don't mind. she's a dumb retarded bitch.

586765822[/snapback]

amen.

regarding downhill career...she has made so much $$$ that it really doesnt matter.

oh well. 2nd marriage for her that went crap. i don't mind. she's a dumb retarded bitch.

586765822[/snapback]

Hey, watch what you say about my imaginary girlfriend.