Sharon Osbourne:

Sharon Osbourne complains about her husband's enthusiasm in the bedroom:

?He's like a f*****g rabbit, honestly. (We have sex) every night we're together. Every night. Sometimes I have to tell him I am too tired, but Ozzy's never tired.?

Sharon used to think that all men were like that, but changed her mind after talking to friends... "Well since I started talking to other couples

about sex as I got older, I realized that Ozzy is very highly sexed compared to a lot of them?, she confessed.

The 57-year-old rock star became faithful to his wife after a shocking experience.

Fed-up with her husband's escapades, Sharon had staged him a little "play".

In 1986, she insisted on him to do the AIDS test and the results came 'positive'.

But, as she knew that at the time the test was so unsophisticated and delicate that it only had to be shaken and you could get the wrong result, Sharon had told to the doctor: ?Take some blood from me, then take three more vials from Ozzy and send them to three different labs and with three different names on.?

And ?all results came back negative?.

That experience determined Ozzy never to cheat on his wife again.

SOURCE

Sharon-Osbourne-Ozzy-Is-A-Sex-Crazed-Rabbit-2.jpg

LOL :D

Let "old" people have fun too :D

But news like that are as unimportant as like that one: "Madonna likes to watch Harry Potter".

I mean.. who gives s*** :blink: Heard that yesterday (Estonia, Channel 2).

LOL :D

Let "old" people have fun too :D

But news like that are as unimportant as like that one: "Madonna likes to watch Harry Potter".

I mean.. who gives s*** :blink: Heard that yesterday (Estonia, Channel 2).

586782941[/snapback]

agreed

:pinch: