Caught drifting

I have to agree with uniacid, Although I also think he'll get at least warned because he's called people idiots twice now. Although I think it was on page one someone was writing in the style of a letter saying 'dear moron'.

Gawd, I hope your Mac wasn't in the trunk of the Bimmer!

586864256[/snapback]

It was. Its fine though. :p

For those who say I deserved it, it makes as much sense as saying "You deserved to have your cell phone stolen because you spilled coffee on the floor last week." What part of "they were two completely separate incidents" don't you guys understand? I was not even at fault! Some people are crazy, seeing things that aren't there.

Anyway, here's the damage:

crash1.jpg

I thought it would be a good time to upgrade to the //M-tech rear bumper but the woman's insurance is being difficult. Even if I offer to pay the difference they will only order the exact same part that was damaged. :/

The woman's Toyota Camry was so damaged that it seemed like she had hit a brick wall instead of my car. There was even engine damage and all. It just fell apart with a fairly light impact.

For those who say I deserved it, it makes as much sense as saying "You deserved to have your cell phone stolen because you spilled coffee on the floor last week." What part of "they were two completely separate incidents" don't you guys understand? I was not even at fault! Some people are crazy, seeing things that aren't there.

586865190[/snapback]

I think it makes perfect sense. You show off and act immaturely, both in your vehicle and in this thread, and you got what you deserved.

OK I didnt see you were from Mexico. I have no idea about laws in Mexico, however you do that in the states and its called Wreckless driving, yes I spelled it wrong above, however you get thrown in jail for that type of crap.

hahahaha, i don't usually do this but it's just too funny... it's RECKLESS btw...

as far as drifting goes, you guys are way too hard on this guy, i have a 330Ci and it's way too easy to do it that car... i do take it to auto-x though during the summer, that's where you can really open it up...

haha that sucks my friend about the accident

i for one say DRIFT ON!

if you are going to sit around and live life like a ###### and not try and enjoy it then whats the point...

now i can see if you were drifting through a crowded interstate, that is stupid

but if the road is clear then again DRIFT ONNNNNNNNNNNN!

niss03181.jpg

I think it makes perfect sense.? You show off and act immaturely, both in your vehicle and in this thread, and you got what you deserved.

586865855[/snapback]

It doesn't make sense. Was my car damaged as a result of my so-called "careless" drifting?absolutely not.>

Had I been driving like I normally do instead of actually keeping up with the flow of traffic like a law abiding citizen this wouldn't have happened because there would have been no way in hell anyone could have followed me that closely.

But if it makes you feel any better then I guess you can keep on saying it was "karma".:sleep::

Edited by Huezo

if you can sit here and be ok with carelessly drifting in public streets where you might injure someone, then i think its very reasonable for someone to think that you getting hit by a careless driver is well deserved. whats even worse, is that you likely won't admit that youre driving selfishly and inconsiderately. no matter how empty you think you KNOW the streets are, unless you have them closed off for your little stunts, you shouldnt be doing them.

haha that sucks my friend about the accident

i for one say DRIFT ON!

if you are going to sit around and live life like a ###### and not try and enjoy it then whats the point...

I think there's a difference between enjoying life and endangering life.

But Im not here to judge, or am I?

Im surprise this thread isnt locked already...