Caught drifting

oooh whatever, driving and looking down to change your radio station is also a possibility to kill yourself. Im not saying its OK or a good thing to do but to go that far is just dumb. you run a risk driving at all. like you can trust everyone else on the road.

If your eating, talking on a cell phone, changing the radio, or sliding your car like jeff gordon, then your not driving the car and putting others at risk. Just think.

ummm... Jeff Gordan doesn't drift.... :no:

anyways, i'd like to see a vid or something of the drift!

:angry:

A woman rear-ended my car this morning on the way to School. This just goes to show that even if I drive courteously and carefully and follow all the rules of the road I can still get screwed over. At least I only have to replace the rear bumper of my car, the other car got completely ****ed.

586863765[/snapback]

I would say that is what you call Karma.

A woman rear-ended my car this morning on the way to School. This just goes to show that even if I drive courteously and carefully and follow all the rules of the road I can still get screwed over. At least I only have to replace the rear bumper of my car, the other car got completely ****ed.

I dunno if anyone has mentioned this yet, nor do I know if it applies in Mexico...

My brother was arrested for street racing before. One of the things he was charged for was 'wreckless driving'. Drifting across the intersection like you said you did, I believe you could be charged with the same thing. As I said already though, I don't know if this also applies in Mexico.

right, so because the road is "clear" you feel its fine to drift your car?

Drifiting isnt a sport, nor a good thing to do.

All you are doing is putting others at risk, i would say your self, but i really dont care for you as you practise such stupid games.

What if something distracted you, you loose control and hurt your self?

I dont know what has happened to our world, where people think its COOL to "drift" on public roads. At least the sensable people do it on a track with the correct equipment.

Although, drifting is "advanced" driving, i often see Schumacher drifting around corners to shave a few miliseconds from his lap times. :no: right, so because the road is "clear" you feel its fine to drift your car?

Drifting isn?t a sport, or a good thing to do.

All you are doing is putting others at risk, I would say your self, but I really don?t care for you as you practise such stupid games.

What if something distracted you, you loose control and hurt your self?

I don?t know what has happened to our world, where people think its COOL to "drift" on public roads. At least the sensible people do it on a track with the correct equipment.

I hope it teaches you a lesson and you dont do it again, at least on public roads.

Although, drifting is "advanced" driving, I often see Schumacher drifting around corners to shave a few milliseconds from his lap ti:no: :no:

For one why did you make this thread. Did you expect everyone to go 'Oh duuuuuude your super fly in your beemer doing drifts' Well I aint one of them, you should be ****ing careful on the road and I don't care if it was a big road or a small road with no cars in sight it's still not the right thing to do.

You may be a good driver and whatever, but on the road trying to show boat is just pathetic.

586863765[/snapback]

:laugh:

Yeah, I know, it had to be a woman. :p

That's what happens when you tailgate someone, it was entirely her fault.

586863825[/snapback]

i think (s)he was laughing at the fact you got hit. not cos it was a woman.

Whoah. I appreciate that some people think what he did and probably still does is stupid but seriously...lighten up.

I for one think that drifting is decent, it requires alot of skill and I think it's prometheus (sorry if I got yourname wrong) that drifts quite alot and it looks amazing.

So he did it on a public road. Who cares? If the roads empty it doesn't matter, just like if a motorways empty alot of you would zip up to over 100MPH without batting an eyelid. I see no difference, except what this guy/kid is doing takes at least some skill.

you guys replying bashing him are the idiots, have some sense, do you think he's purposely trying to endager people, he said it himself that he had tons of room and I believe he wouldn't do it if he saw school kids walking on the sidewalk, I drift sometimes also when I make turns but I only do it when there are no pedestrians around, if there were cars I could care less since my car doesn't have enough power to make me lose control and crash. Anyways you guys do need to lighten up, there are different types of drivers and you can't classify all of them under one group just because they do something you don't approve of, many might be actually skilled in what they do, trust me driving isn't that hard... unless you're a complete idiot like the lady that hit huezo in the back :laugh:

Good :D

Btw how is drifting on a public road being 'careful'? :huh:

586864104[/snapback]

This morning I was driving carefully, I wasn't drifting at the time.

May I ask why you think its "good" that I got hit? My drifting and this morning's accident were two completely separate incidents. I don't see how anyone could relate them.

Edited by Huezo

586863765[/snapback]

Good :D

Btw how is drifting on a public road being 'careful'? :huh:

Yeah, I know, it had to be a woman. :p

That's what happens when you tailgate someone, it was entirely her fault.

586863825[/snapback]

That's not why I was laughing. I was laughing because you deserved it :)

Drifting is for women who can't control their cars.

But because you can't prove that you had control of your car (and he can, for all intents and purposes, prove that you didn't), he could have arrested you for reckless driving (misdemeanor) or reckless endangerment (felony).

But yes, drifting is for women who can't control their cars.

586859695[/snapback]

no, women who cant control their cars dont drift... they spin out and crash into things. not to say people who drift dont do that as well, but the reason they get into the sliding situation is because they know what they are doing in the first place and those that launch into a spin, dont. This can apply to people of both genders.

the "women who can't control their cars" might take offence at this remark...

herbieprea3.jpg

I'm sure danica patrick would. not only is she slammin, but shes an indie racer. keep up that mentality and see if you ever bag a decent chick. sorry, im very anti feminism, but i wouldnt go throwing around insults towards women.

Oh, almost forgot... Huezo, you are the reason young drivers get a bad rap. sure, i remember being your age as it wasnt that long ago, and i remember doing stupid ****, but i didn't run around bragging about it on internet forums. ive had my astro van sideways more times than you've changed underwear in your life but i dont talk about it on these forums. you seem to be a glory hog. your bragging about excessive speeding and your bmw makes you seem very arrogant... the total opposite of the kind of person i would associate myself with. If you wanna tell the world what you're doing, thats fine, but you need to totally expect everyone to flame the hell out of you because it is stupid and arrogant.

How did I deserve it? They were two unrelated events.

586864129[/snapback]

You don't get it. You really don't get it.

You deserve it. I point and laugh at you.

Gawd, I hope your Mac wasn't in the trunk of the Bimmer!

As childish as it sounds I think the word "pwned" comes to mind.

This morning I was driving carefully, I wasn't drifting at the time.

May I ask why you think its "good" that I got hit? My drifting and this morning's accident were two completely separate incidents. I don't see how anyone could relate them.

586864110[/snapback]

I'm not even going to bother explaining... If you had a reasonable level of intelligence you could work it out for yourself.

How did I deserve it? They were two unrelated events.

586864129[/snapback]

Don't worry about what the idiots on these forums think, everyone has their own opinion and I for one didn't think you deserved it.

Why are we idiots for having our own opinion? If we are idiots then so are you as you have your own opinion.

586864538[/snapback]

That is my opinion that you guys are idiots, if you're goin to bash him on something like that when it seems clear to me he had total control of the situation and knew what he was doing.