[Definitive] Nintendo WFC Buddy Code Thread

you havent added me yet :cry:

You never provided your WFC details! Just because I'm uber 1337, I'm not psychic lol :p Provide me with some, and I shall do so ASAP :)

You never provided your WFC details! Just because I'm uber 1337, I'm not psychic lol :p Provide me with some, and I shall do so ASAP :)

I posted it just a few posts above

Mario Kart DS: 528353 812047

Just a quick off topic question... I just got a DS lite and the New SMB... do I need anything other than a wireless network to play online? Thanks... once I figure this out I will post my friend code...

Just a quick off topic question... I just got a DS lite and the New SMB... do I need anything other than a wireless network to play online? Thanks... once I figure this out I will post my friend code...

Nah, just a wireless router and (quite obviously) an internet connection.

Make sure your wireless router doesn't have WPA security though, because the DSL doesn't like WPA.

Nah, just a wireless router and (quite obviously) an internet connection.

Make sure your wireless router doesn't have WPA security though, because the DSL doesn't like WPA.

ok thanks... I tried playin SMB and it just said "searching for Mario...."... I didn't see any place where I can enter in a "friend code"... is it only certain games that work over the net?... also.. is there somewhere that I can see if it is picking up the network??...

edit... quick search on a friendcode site reveals its limited to a few games.... anyone have a complete list?

Awesome. What's yours?

I've yet to add mine, have I? Whoops :p

Oh, by added, I always mean added to the list on the front page, not added to my friends list, unless I state specifically :p

• 2 weeks later...

got mine but only been playing at my friends house. would probably get the usb connector after my pay. =\

2320-0289-4033

I'll add it to the list...once you tell me what game it's from :laugh:

Add me to your freind list . . . SO I CAN BEAT YOU ALL! LOL!

Please email sam666461@hotmail.com your friend code so we can chat n' stuff

This game is so good.

Cheers to everyone who does add me and email me back!

Once again, I need to know the game it's from, lol :p

EDIT: Nevermind, figured it out from the same post in the 3 month old MPH Thread :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...