Apple Rhapsody Developer Release 2

I seriously doubt it would run on your pc, at least teh one listed in your signature anyways. I rember seeing the early server version of OSX in Macworld magazine a couple of years back, it has certainly changed a lot since then.

2 years ago i went to a mac screenshot site (i lost the addy since then :() and there was a thread with tonnes of rhapsody screenshots and i didnt know what rhapsody was, but i knew it was a diff version of mac os..thought it was like a professional version of mac os (like wha nt is to win 95)

one of the ppl on that forum said they cancelled the project cuz there was a lack of software development...but i guess mac os x development started from there...

I love my emulated Mac OS 8.1 so I'd REALLY love to get this..but i wonder what the chances of finding it are? Slim I can imagine..but.. perhaps.. anyone?

im not too fond of os 8.1...the inteface gives me shivvers...even tho i dont mind 8.5/8.6 for some reason lol

i was telling the law teacher how to work xp today (vpc on an ibook) cuz hes like "windows should have the hard drive icon on the desktop" lol and he was like "would win 98 or xp be easier to use" and it didnt seem that slow..concidering theres probably only 256 megs of ram in that ibook (os9)..but it was still slow, but not as slow as idd expect it to be :p