Aiw 9700 Pro Now Shipping

MARKHAM, Ontario - ATI Technologies Inc. (TSX:ATY, NASDAQ:ATYT) announced that the ALL-IN-WONDER? 9700 PRO is now shipping. ATI's new flagship multimedia video card, ALL-IN-WONDER 9700 PRO is available for USD $449.00 and complements ALL-IN-WONDER? RADEON? 8500DV at USD$199 and the value-priced ALL-IN-WONDER? RADEON? 7500 at USD$149.

"The world's fastest video card, ALL-IN-WONDER 9700 PRO, combines the advantages of the world's best RADEON? 9700 PRO and THEATER? 200 chip technology with the newest version 8.0 of our long-standing and industry leading MULTIMEDIA CENTER software suite," said Rick Bergman, Senior Vice President, Marketing and General Manager, Desktop, ATI Technologies Inc. "As the only product of its kind, ATI is proud to offer the ALL-IN-WONDER 9700 PRO as our newest and world's fastest graphics solution for the holiday season, an ideal gift for the astute computer user to enhance any home theater, study, work or play environment."

More

spent all my money on mine
So how's it working? Any issues, or is it as good as they advertise it?
Haha it will soon be mine! Any takes for my 8500LE?

No! Don't say that! That's exactly the card I have now! :cry: <--- Now look what you did! :D