Windows Vista Ultimate OEM

omg free from Dell? You think M$ gives their employees a free copy, I could ask someone I know works there.. haha who knows.

will i be able to reformat my pc and reactivate the OEM copy of Vista further down line?

Yeah, as long as you don't change your motherboard, then you have to get a new license.

Yeah, as long as you don't change your motherboard, then you have to get a new license.

Im pretty sure thats wrong. I dont know why you people think its too hard to call microsoft and activate over the phone.

I dont know why you people think its too hard to call microsoft and activate over the phone.

It's not that it's hard; it's that it is against the terms of the licence. It is licenced to one computer - if you upgrade too much then it becomes a new computer and the only way to get Vista activated again is to lie and say that the OEM upgraded your computer or replaced the parts themselves, AFAIK.

Cheers for the pics! :)

My Home premium should be coming tuesday :D. I assume the serial is on the back, that white bit?

No problem. Yeah it is, and no i'm not taking a picture of that :p

Ebuyer ship to america, just select US or UK :)

By the way, when calling them, just claim your PC went for a factory repair, hence new motherboard ;)

-Rich-

Ultimate comes with both 32Bit and 64Bit support I believe?

I thought only retail came with both? I thought OEM you picked one or the other? since its for redistribution generally

I thought only retail came with both? I thought OEM you picked one or the other? since its for redistribution generally

You are correct, Retail contains both x86 and x64 while the OEMs are only one.