Sony is lying too much to portray success

Facts like this??? Looks more like trolling from a paid MS employees. I don't mind Sony criticism. Biased agendas of some people are annoying though. Please dear god explain how these are valid points with facts???

And this is different from anyone else from saying this because...?

Just because they work for a company doesn't mean they are biased towards that company, they are still human beings with real opinions. And what they've been saying has been spot on.

Just because they work for a company doesn't mean they are biased towards that company, they are still human beings with real opinions. And what they've been saying has been spot on.

While saying that Sony is a bad company Spartan said that it's great that MS values it's customers more than anything else. Might want to wake up if you think that's spot on.

While saying that Sony is a bad company Spartan said that it's great that MS values it's customers more than anything else. Might want to wake up if you think that's spot on.

While that maybe questionable, their gaming department (which is the only part which is relevant) does value their customers more than anything.

Facts like this??? Looks more like trolling from a paid MS employees. I don't mind Sony criticism. Biased agendas of some people are annoying though. Please dear god explain how these are valid points with facts???

And when Sony bad mouths the competiton are their posts biased.NO :rolleyes: NO :rolleyes: NO :rolleyes: NO :rolleyes: NO :rolleyes:

What's wrong with his "Ars For The Win" ? :unsure: :blink: Ars is not even related to MS at all.

While that maybe questionable, their gaming department (which is the only part which is relevant) does value their customers more than anything.

Nah, customers monies maybe. Call them up and tell them you are going to use a modchip on their system. See what they say.

What's wrong with his "Ars For The Win" ? unsure.gif blink.gif
It's a paid MS employee trolling in the Sony forums. If Ken Kutargi<sp?> popped into the MS forums when bad news came from MS and made stupid comments with smiley faces you'd consider that trolling wouldn't you???
He's trying really hard to defend Sony..

Again, not trying to defend Sony. How many times can I tell you this. I don't even own a PS3 yet cause it's overpriced and very few fun games. I do have more interest in it than the 360 thanks to the Japanese RPG's though. But it gets annoying when people with an agenda come in to bash the PS3. Criticism I can understand. But some people go way beyond criticism and act like Sony killed their whole family and try at every moment to bash them.

Nah, customers monies maybe. Call them up and tell them you are going to use a modchip on their system. See what they say.

It's a paid MS employee trolling in the Sony forums. If Ken Kutargi<sp?> popped into the MS forums when bad news came from MS and made stupid comments with smiley faces you'd consider that trolling wouldn't you???

Again, not trying to defend Sony. How many times can I tell you this. I don't even own a PS3 yet cause it's overpriced and very few fun games. I do have more interest in it than the 360 thanks to the Japanese RPG's though. But it gets annoying when people with an agenda come in to bash the PS3. Criticism I can understand. But some people go way beyond criticism and act like Sony killed their whole family and try at every moment to bash them.

The problem is, your defending a company which is guilty for doing things wrong. That modchip example is completely stupid, why don't you call Sony and say that and see what they say? They'll say the exact same thing Microsoft would.

If someone is guilty for murder, with Video evidence, audio evidence and what not, why try and defend they didn't kill their victim even when the evidence is so stupidly obvious? *sighs*

I would consider that as quoting a source that is one of the better sources of news/reviews/analysis on the internet. Why is that even a stupid comment ? :| His point could have been that it's coming from Ars and hence not likely biased against Sony.

Anyway I am sounding as if I am fighting for Spartan_X :p which I am not. Sunday is almost over...I need to get my laundry done :no:

I would consider that as quoting a source that is one of the better sources of news/reviews/analysis on the internet. Why is that even a stupid comment ? :| His point could have been that it's coming from Ars and hence not likely biased against Sony.

Anyway I am sounding as if I am fighting for Spartan_X :p which I am not. Sunday is almost over...I need to get my laundry done :no:

It's really pointless trying to argue with him.

Why are Sony fanboys as stupid and arrogant as the company itself and always find a way to justify the companys mistakes and lies?

Ever realize most of you look just as "stupid" dishing out childish & personal insults when discussing a video game console? Where are the moderators when you need them to lock a thread ruined by sheep? Whether you love or hate Sony.. atleast get back on topic. Sheesh. :wacko:

Thread Closed.

Do not even know what to say this time around except this is just getting sad, it really is.