Valve: PS3 a "total disaster on so many levels"

took off their fanboy hates for a couple of minutes,

:D Freudian slip? Somehow more fitting, though. :rofl:

He continued: "I'd say, even at this late date, they should just cancel it and do a do over. Just say, 'This was a horrible disaster and we're sorry and we're going to stop selling this and stop trying to convince people to develop for it'."

Finally, someone who truly gets it.

But the first step for Sony would be to repair its customer relations. Sony has been very arrogant and unprofessional and needs to treat its customers with some respect and appreciation.

Newell, a "Microsoft millionaire" after working 13 years for the company, founded Valve in 1996 with Mike Harrington, another former Microsoft employee. He and Harrington used their money to fund Valve through the development of Half-Life.
Source

:rolleyes: sigh...

He continued: "I'd say, even at this late date, they should just cancel it and do a do over. Just say, 'This was a horrible disaster and we're sorry and we're going to stop selling this and stop trying to convince people to develop for it'."

Finally, someone who truly gets it.

But the first step for Sony would be to repair its customer relations. Sony has been very arrogant and unprofessional and needs to treat its customers with some respect and appreciation.

I agree what he said totally. You have to be joking Sony would treat their customers some respect, the don't even treat their competition with respect and just flame everything else like their console is the best. Give me a break Sony.

Source

:rolleyes: sigh...

I think you'll find Gabe also had issues with the 360. And he doesn't work for the company anymore, it does him no favours to say these things, does it? But if you wanna live in denial, doesn't bother me.

I think you'll find Gabe also had issues with the 360. And he doesn't work for the company anymore, it does him no favours to say these things, does it? But if you wanna live in denial, doesn't bother me.

Gabe did have some issues with the 360 but Bhav is just grasping for straws again. :rolleyes:

Gabe did have some issues with the 360 but Bhav is just grasping for straws again. :rolleyes:

I'm going to have to agree, for once. Bhav, there is simply no way he has a bias for MS in this case. He had issues with the 360 and now with the PS3.

If the PS3 ends up a winner, he will be developing for it whether he likes it or not.

I think that's been mentioned. Also, that doesn't mean his opinion will change, or that it doesn't shed any light on the situation at the moment.

-Spenser

he sure likes to complain alot, i remeber reading something a while back about why he doesnt like dual core/multicore in games

Contradictory? If he complains a lot then it wouldnt have been a "while back".