flOw Confirmed For Feb. 22 At The Playstation Site

http://www.us.playstation.com/PS3

http://www.us.playstation.com/flOw/

Anybody else going to download this and check it out? Pretty cool that a bunch of college guys (IIRC) developed this. If you have no idea what this is, check out http://intihuatani.usc.edu/cloud/flowing/ and take it for a test spin. The game will use the SIXAXIS motion capabilities as movement for the player. Nice physics engine and all out 1080p. Supports up to 4 players. Pretty neat! :)

does it matter, its bound to cost over 40 quid weather they mention a price or not, or lets say it will have a RRP of 40 quid or more.

How is it bound?

Its an arcade game..

okay so that works out at rought ?7.50, but seen as thought the UK always gets shafted it will be more like ?10-?20. For an "Arcade game" it still seems to be quite a bit, im not 100% sure how much microsoft charge, i never bother with XBLA individual games, i got the unplugged verison (?20 for a few games i cant remember how many off the top of ma head).

?5 and you got a:puy :p ... providing i can get ma hands on a PS3 in march.

okay so that works out at rought ?7.50, but seen as thought the UK always gets shafted it will be more like ?10-?20. For an "Arcade game" it still seems to be quite a bit, im not 100% sure how much microsoft charge, i never bother with XBLA individual games, i got the unplugged verison (?20 for a few games i cant remember how many off the top of ma head).

?5 and you got a:puy :p ... providing i can get ma hands on a PS3 in march.

You never know! Blast Factor PLUS the multiplayer pack sells for ?5.50 ($11.00). Couldn't see this costing a penny more than $7.50 to $10.00.

At first I was like "what the hell is this" Then after watching the demo at the site,I would like to play this interesting game.

Right on the heels of an announcement finalizing the launch date of the highly anticipated PS Store title flOw, Sony has announced what price gamers will have to cough up to enjoy the final product.

Buying flOw through the PlayStation Store will cost 7.99 USD, on par with the cost of many other downloadable titles currently for sale from not only Sony's online store, but from Microsoft's Xbox Live Arcade.

flOw was demoed at last year's Tokyo Game Show, where the game's unique plankton swimming creature and unparalleled game play garnered the attention of many viewers.

Those of you looking for an unusual and unique experience, flOw may very well be what you are looking for. Stay tuned as we update you with our own impression of the new title.

Source: PSU.com

I bought the game about and hour ago and I must say it is really worth the 8 dollars I spent on it. I played it for a good 30 mins and I am enjoying it quite a bit.

I was really impressed by the video clip of this, will definately be picking it up.

Its nice to see something that isnt a platformer / racer / sports sim - companies really should use the PS3 store, and XBLA as a forum to test independant releases away from their core releases.

Yep, this definitely blows the flash version out of the water. As most have said.. it's more of an experience than it is a game. The visuals are very nice and using pure motion control for movement is awesome once you get the hang of it. Should make games like Lair & Killzone that much more fun once they arrive. :yes: