David Duchovny's "Californication."

Addison Timlin's ass violated the half my age plus seven rule, as did her ######. I don't think I can continue watching this show. Why did she have to be 19 instead of 23?

:rofl: they are a thing of beauty

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to two weeks ago. But I agree, she does have fantastic ###### (watch it for the reference.)

yep :D I'd rather watch it in HD even if there was ###### :rofl:

Addison Timlin's ass violated the half my age plus seven rule, as did her ######. I don't think I can continue watching this show. Why did she have to be 19 instead of 23?

Hell I'd violate her ass even if I were 80 yrs old. Her ass is ****ing hawt!!!

Show is great. But you can see why David Duchovny went to sex therapy. I would too if I had to shoot scenes like that everyday ... Lots of hot women, lot of kinky sex. Great show even without the sex.

Show is great. But you can see why David Duchovny went to sex therapy. I would too if I had to shoot scenes like that everyday ... Lots of hot women, lot of kinky sex. Great show even without the sex.

Weak, I'd be more man about it. Maybe if he's sexually frustrated that he isn't getting the P that his character is getting...

One of my biggest problems with the show is the condition Hank keeps his 911 in. That baby needs some lovin. I'd have that looking brand new in less than 3 hours.

when did Rob Lowe turn into a tramp :rofl:

I think, just like Alyssa Milano, he is just coming out of the closet. Well that's not accurate, Milano has been out of the closet a long time. :yes:

it was eerie how addison looked like a slightly hotter version of madeline. props to the casting dept. and 19? yeesh i've got friends that are 26 who don't look as old as she does.

and the whole billionaire thing just reminded me of kevin smith's story about jon peters when writing superman.