Windows Live Messenger 8.5.1302.1018

Windows Live Messenger is the next-generation MSN Messenger. It has everything you already love about Messenger?your contact list, emoticons, and instant access to your friends via text, voice, and video?plus new ways to connect and share photos and documents effortlessly. As always, it's free to download Messenger and use most of its features. With Windows Live Messenger, you can now connect with your Yahoo! friends. Forget about using multiple accounts to talk to your friends. You can do it all directly from Windows Live Messenger.

wlm85.jpg[/centeFeatures:Get connected

Instantly connect to the people who matter the most?via text, voice, or video.* Even if they?re offline, you can leave a message or send a nTake controltrol

Choose from a variety of status messages for any occasion. Use Windows Live Contacts to control your personal information?who sees it and what theShare yourselfurself

Share your personal files, photos, and videos of any size. Just drag and drop into a Shared FMake a differenceerence

Join the i?m? initiative and every time you have a conversation using i?m, Microsoft will donate a portion of the program's advertising revenue to the cause of your choice. The more you chat, the more you help make the world a little better Download

Download @ Live.com (LHomepage:Homepage: Windows Live Messenger

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I've searched for Stand-Alone links, but at this time i've found links.

I believe the installer is avaible from Windows Update Direct LinkEDIT:#39;t reach it, sorry.

EDIT: Having problems downloading from Live Installer? See This

u have to uninstall previous version to install the new one
A-Patch Updated :)

http://apatch.org/

Edited by EL1TE

Thanks EL1TE, good work man with PBN (Y)

TY

But there's a problem, at least for me (read the EDIT), but i don't care because i don't use anymore this crappy program.

BCool

mmm, I just installed it successfully on Windows Vista Ultimate x64 without any tricks. The latest beta version didn't even support x64!

Waiting for A-Patch now.

Glad you installed it sucessfully, and would be nice if everyone (excluding me :) ) can install this Crapware + Adware

I have Windows Vista Ultimate 32-Bit, but as i said i don't care about this, lol

BCool

u have to uninstall previous version to install the new one

Thanks for the tip, seems that might work, however i'm not gonna install this, lol

And why?

1st-Version History, err.... Let me guess, some minor issues fixed, another minor fixes, lol, but what fixes?

2nd-This is adware, and we need a extra tool to remove the ads

3rd-this crappy app allows hackers to easly see what you write and can ttack you easly.

4th-Nice for "viral propagation"

5th-If you don't use this program your firewall alarms will be greatly reduced, i say this from own experience.

6th-i like microsoft software, but this it's not a software, it's crapware, lol

....bip bip, messenger installed, bip bip, security holes opened.

:rolleyes::

I'll ask this here since Windows Live Photo Gallery is part of the final package. Does anyone know what is up with the background of Windows Live Photo Gallery? ... It's black and I thought it should be white.

Edited by Dan C

I just tried to install on XP x64 and it doesn't support it it says :(

Any workarounds?

Did you get an error code? If you search google for that code i'm sure you'll find a solution.

I hate the installer, you have to download this small package first then messenger separate. They should either merge everything into one big release or have standalone links