IPB 1.1 Final

Threads Merged

Please look a tad harder before posting.   :)

Urm, before you be a ###### and slag me off, the other thread said it was on a few sites, mine actually said it had been released and ready for download I see it still haven't been posted

He did nothing of the sort. Get a thicker skin. He's a moderator and he was giving you a suggestion.

Now, as I'm a moderator as well, I suggest you be careful how you address people in your post from this point forward otherwise you can find another forum.

Just out of curiousity, what mods did you guys install? Wondering how other IBF site looks like beside Neowin. If possible can you please PM me a link to your IBF web site?

None. We make our own :D No, seriously, we do. But we've hacked up our board pretty badly, so it takes a while to upgrade. I don't think there's a file we haven't touched... :s

did everyone miss:

#38068: Search page span bug fix (credit Redmak)

Credit where it is due :rolleyes: :yes:

It usually takes me about 45 to 60 mins to upgrade the board because of all the stuff we altered ourselves.

I got credited :cool:

lil help with my forums, cos you guys are so l337

The following errors must be rectified before continuing!

Please go back and try again!

Table 'fdurfrmspfields_content' already exists

whaddoido? :blink:

Threads Merged

Please look a tad harder before posting.  :)

Urm, before you be a ###### and slag me off, the other thread said it was on a few sites, mine actually said it had been released and ready for download I see it still haven't been posted

oh. and please dont talk to me like that again. :crazy: