Guitar Hero 3 PC

I noticed the patch improved general performance, but on some (select) tracks there is now some warping. What I mean is, the came freezes (with the stuttering sound and everything) for a few seconds, and when it stabilizes, it warps ahead. It is really annoying.

Nope, have it with XP as well. It's my brother's computer, so when I go back home after the Christmas break and install the patch on my powerhouse, I hope it doesn't do the same.

Just do a google search on "Guitar Zero" (that's a Z), and download the game with the game songs. Haven't played the PC version (i have the 360 one), but I have played Guitar Zero (and Frets on Fire, another take on the same concept), and both run great.

I just installed GH3 for PC but haven't patched it yet. I only notice lagging ( very slight though ) when the view pans out from the stage. For example, in the jail, when the view goes all the way out to show all of the inmates, then I notice some lag and a speed change on the notes. Not too much to worry about but enough to take notice.

Here are my system specs:

Pentium D 2.4 GHz

2GB DDR400 RAM

7950GT 512MB AGP

250GB Western Digital HDD

• 6 months later...

I need help with my guitar hero 3 becuase it installed without any problems but when i go to run it I get this error

GH3.exe - Unable To Locate Component

"This application has failed to start because IntelLaptopGaming.dll

was not found. Re-installing the application my fix this problem."

I have reinstalled and manually installed Intel Laptop Gaming even though i'm not runing this on a laptop

computer, I'm running vista premium and meet all system requirements plus I REALY want to play this.

Lol thanks for any help its much appreciated.

post-255141-1215073945.jpg

• 1 month later...

I am running an Intel? Core?2 Duo E6750 (2.66Ghz), 4GB OCZ DDR31066 RAM, ATi Radeon HD 2900 Pro (512mb GDDR3), on an ASUS P5K Premium Black Pearl / WI-FI-AP Edition mainboard.

It's a very middle of the road system that I built myself and Guitar Hero 3 runs perfectly on it both online and offline, graphically I find it quite superior to the console versions, and for those of you with decent system that are having lag issues, there are in-game settings to correct that. On a sour note, the X-plorer guitar that comes with the PC version of the game kind of sucks, but have no worries, you too can have the sweet wireless Les Paul with the collapsable neck and interchangeable faceplates, All you need is a $29 Xbox to PC wireless gaming adapter, it won't say on the package that the guitar is supported, but I took the risk and it works flawlessly.

There is no doubt that there is a huge PC/Console debate.

And with the newer consoles becoming more of a media center rather than strictly a gaming platform, sadly I wonder how much longer good new games that start in the console market will be available for PC in the future.

Regardless of this, There are alot of us old school PC gamers out there, and it is very cool indeed to see these types of games that challenge the way we game and the way we think about gaming, coming full circle back to PC. I mean after all, They didn't program GH3 on an Xbox or a PS3.

Oh, and some other interesting news I have recently read on the subject. The ESRB website is appearing to indicate that Neversoft's new multi-instrument title Guitar Hero:World Tour, just might be coming to PC also. Although Activision at this point does not have a proper answer to the burning question.. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed and getting ready to wail on the sweet new drum set!!

post-258272-1219811823.jpg

*Neuron*

• 1 month later...

I lent GH3 for the pc off a friend of mine, and i concluded that it isn't supported by my graph. card. i'm rolling a GF 8600 GT, i know its not then best card around, but it supports most of the games i play...

Now when i start GH3 i get a black screen because of my graph. card.

- I was wondering..is there perhaps a method or way, besides buying a new graph. card. to make GH3 work on the GF 8600 GT???

Please let me know if you know a way!...

I find it strange that the graph. card. of my laptop doesn't seem to be supported to ( GF 7300 Go ) but still it works on that one..ofc its a laptop and you get massive hardware lag..

Well hope someone can help me out with this problem!

Sy

Well, You are not entitled for direct support, well you are, but because you dont meet the game minimum req's , they can just tag you that. and you're no threat by law to them in any way due to that. read the box next time.

• 8 months later...

Hello everyone I new here and I need some help.I don't know how to DOWNLOAD music to my guitar hero 3 game(setlist,bonus and DOWNLOADS).Pls help.And I'm aware that I'm asking a question in a reply... :)