New Windows vista dreamscene site, www.vistahd.org

hi guys

I have created a new windows vista dreamscene website... www.vistahd.org ..... im giving away my collection of dreamscenes for free download, so grab em all ....all dreams are in full hi-def deskscapes .dream format .....i will be uploading 2-3 dreams daily so dont forget to check the regular updates....though the site is still a beta and some elements are still a work in progress, so feel free to lemme know your suggestions and critics as well

Regular dream updates will contain full hd resolution 3d as well as video and motion grafix dreamscenes

let me know if u like or dislike the dreams

hav phun :yes:

Those are some neat Dreams, thanks for sharing.

edit:

Is it really neccessary to post them in .DREAM format? There are Other ways to get animated desktops, and using the .dream format excludes them. .dream is just a wrapper for .wmv for .mpg, so I don't see the point.

Considering the fact that the website is specifically advertising the fact that these files are .Dream files for a specific purpose, it would be counter-productive to have them called anything else.

Edited by trashpickinman

The underwater HD footage which I've seen littered about the net advertised as dreamscene footage, is oddly very close to a certain scene from two HD IMAX films I've seen - Coral Reef Adventure and Dolphins.

Another one floating around as a dreamscene is HD footage of jellyfish in the ocean.

Still looks damn cool on the desktop!

hey everyone,

thanx for ur comments guys :blush: and i hope u will like my future releases as well

Is it really neccessary to post them in .DREAM format? There are Other ways to get animated desktops, and using the .dream format excludes them. .dream is just a wrapper for .wmv for .mpg, so I don't see the point.

hi mio its important to wrap them up in deskscape format, since sharing the vdo in its raw format will allow people to use it in anyway they want other than dreamscenes and in no way the main author will be given credit :yes: ......i hope u do get the pont....unless u want me to embed a watermark on them and share as vdo files.

Here are todays updates guys

Rays

post-77317-1196613734_thumb.jpg

Aurora flame

post-77317-1196613709_thumb.jpg

Awating comments guys :whistle:

hey everyone,

thanx for ur comments guys :blush: and i hope u will like my future releases as well

hi mio its important to wrap them up in deskscape format, since sharing the vdo in its raw format will allow people to use it in anyway they want other than dreamscenes and in no way the main author will be given credit :yes: ......i hope u do get the pont....unless u want me to embed a watermark on them and share as vdo files.

Here are todays updates guys

Rays

post-77317-1196613734_thumb.jpg

Aurora flame

post-77317-1196613709_thumb.jpg

Awating comments guys :whistle:

My comment is "holy crap I wish I had ultimate instead of business!" because I would like to use those!

a waste of resources if you ask me

Only if you use one that uses a lot of resources, many don't. Regardless, the few resources it does use is meaningless to me.

;)

My comment is "holy crap I wish I had ultimate instead of business!" because I would like to use those!

In just a few months you will be able to. :)

They look nice. btw whats with the comments obsession ? this ain't a pr0n site. :p

LOL :laugh: , its just that i wanned to know how people are likin the dreams :blush:

persoanlly i dont use dreamscene, as i just know it would murder all my memory, but they do look nice

EDIT: ewww on a side note i was expecting these to be wmv files so i could just right click and apply, so to speak, im not installing stardocks crappy software.... sorry mate

persoanlly i dont use dreamscene, as i just know it would murder all my memory, but they do look nice

EDIT: ewww on a side note i was expecting these to be wmv files so i could just right click and apply, so to speak, im not installing stardocks crappy software.... sorry mate

I hear so many complaints about memory hogging... I also got 2Gb but it does not hog my memory more than Vista does normally (between 50-60%)...and it uses some CPU but then again, Vista does that too. More than XP, but that's what those things are made for, not for running idle 90% of the time.

What are you doing wrong I ask myself...

nothing.. when im not using my PC i dont like a lot of processor action, i start asking question when i see the cores doing around 10-15% on idle

i would rather save my memory and procoessor for summut worthwhile lol