Uninstalling Linux Mandrake

I have Mandrake installed on a partition of my windows drive, how do I unistall the boot loader so it will just boot into windows. so I can then simply format that partiton and rejoin it with the windows one with partition magic...??

fdisk /mbr will restore the XP one, then just delete the mandrake partitions :p

Where can I find fdisk for XP? Or can I just use the recovery console on the XP cd and use the command FIXMBR? I would login as root and type /sbin/lilo -u if I could in linux but it doesn't seem to want to let me log off. Any ideas?

wut i did was delete the partitions in Partition Magic 8, and then restored the windows bootloader by using the 1st mandrake cd. if u look around in the options of the cd, it will let u restore the windows bootloader.

to delete the partitions use diskpart, also you can use fdisk /mbr, and yes use all this in recovery console

I tried using fdisk /mbr in the recovery console but it wouldn't recognize the command. I have partition magic so I don't need to use diskpart (thanks for the info though).

Thank you so much LilBlueDawg, I did what you said and it worked like a charm. For anyone who has tried everything and nothing worked try this:

Boot into the 1st Mandrake cd -> press F1 for other options -> type rescue and then press enter -> select restore windows boot loader -> reboot. That's it!

***ps. This is for Mandrake 9.0 (Don't know if it works exactly this way on other versions).***