CompUSA going out of business

CompUSA is the only big computer store here in Puerto Rico and now they are going to close??? :(

I think they are going to open a Best Buy here but not sure when.

Circuit City is opening now in December-January in San Patricio Plaza, and Best Buy at about February-March of next year at Plaza Las Americas, where Plaza Acuatica was...

And i find it strange that, the CompUSA is gonna close its store here in PR, because, that store just went tru some major changes and remodeling of its space, to be close so soon. If it were me i wouldnt have gone true all that spending, to close next month or something....

Never been to a CompUSA because there's none of them around here, but I did get my TV tuner there because it was like $30 or $40 cheaper there than it was elsewhere.

In San Patricio Plaza, more info here http://www.elnuevodia.com/XStatic/endi/tem...a&id=324569

aahh cool garcias

Circuit City is opening now in December-January in San Patricio Plaza, and Best Buy at about February-March of next year at Plaza Las Americas, where Plaza Acuatica was...

And i find it strange that, the CompUSA is gonna close its store here in PR, because, that store just went tru some major changes and remodeling of its space, to be close so soon. If it were me i wouldnt have gone true all that spending, to close next month or something....

yeah I was thinking about that. The other day I was CompUSA in Rio Hondo and I saw that they were doing some major changes to the store.

That's interesting, since that is how I always pronounced it. It was quicker and easier to say than Comp U.S.A.

Thanks for the extra info...!

Thought I was lazy... I need to remember that.. pronounce words differently, so I don't have to use as much energy.. lol

I was there yesterday & I couldn't find anything I want for a desire price. Some stuff were 5, 10 & 20% off. But even after that, their stuff are still overpriced. I hope the last few days before they do close, everything is at least 50% off.

Never been to a CompOOSA (lol) before, don't got any here in Canada. (CompCANADA?) lol

Is it like BestBuy or more like Radio Shack (smaller store)?

There used to be CompuCanada here. They went under in the late '90s. Thankfully they were replaced with 4 BestBuy's, 3 NCIX's, and 6 Futureshops within city limits :)