Rotating a video 90-degrees?

I recorded a video vertically on my digital camera but it needs rotating when played in Windows.

Any ideas how I can rotate the video 90-degrees?

Taken from: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsme...e/0075.mspx#EPD

How do I rotate video that I have recorded with my digital camera in the Player?

You can rotate video clips in Windows Movie Maker by doing the following:

Import the video clip into Windows Movie Maker.

Drag the imported video clip and drop it onto the timeline.

On the Tools menu, click Video Effects.

To rotate the video clip to the right, drag the Rotate 90 video effect and drop it onto the movie on the timeline.

-or-

To rotate the video clip to the left, drag the Rotate 270 video effect and drop it onto the movie on the timeline.

On the File menu, click Save Movie File and follow the instructions in the Save Movie Wizard.

For detailed instructions, see Windows Movie Maker Help.

Taken from: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsme...e/0075.mspx#EPD

How do I rotate video that I have recorded with my digital camera in the Player?

You can rotate video clips in Windows Movie Maker by doing the following:

Import the video clip into Windows Movie Maker.

Drag the imported video clip and drop it onto the timeline.

On the Tools menu, click Video Effects.

To rotate the video clip to the right, drag the Rotate 90 video effect and drop it onto the movie on the timeline.

-or-

To rotate the video clip to the left, drag the Rotate 270 video effect and drop it onto the movie on the timeline.

On the File menu, click Save Movie File and follow the instructions in the Save Movie Wizard.

For detailed instructions, see Windows Movie Maker Help.

Cheers mate :D

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering if there is any similar technique or effect that we can use in Ulead Video Studio 11.

Especially pausing the video---->rotating abit-----> then playing in the normal sequence

An example of this is in the Matrix movie when two guys jump in the air with guns against eachother and the video is paused and camera takes a 90 to 270 degrees view...hope its a good hint

would appreciate any help!