Microsoft Beta Test: PC Satisfaction Trial

**DO NOT REPLY ? THIS E-MAIL IS BEING SENT TO YOU FROM AN UNMONITORED ACCOUNT. Due to Microsoft's security requirements, the hyperlink(s) contained in this e-mail may not automatically open your browser. If you experience any difficulty, please copy the link and paste into your browser. **

Email: <email>

You are receiving this invitation because you have been identified as a strong contributor in a previous beta program with Microsoft. The Microsoft Windows Product Team is looking for a select group of people to help us test and perfect technology that is to be used in an important Web services trial, the PC Satisfaction Trial, which will be part of our ?Real People, Real Data? customer research program.m.

The intent of the trial will be to see how much more satisfied Windows customers are when they feel confident about the security of their PC and the safety of their data and personal information. We are looking for people with higher than average technical skill to install and use a pre-release version of the PC Satisfaction Trial service on internet-connected PCs running Windows XP in homes and small businesses.

To participate in this program, you will need to be willing to install and use the PC Satisfaction Trial service on your home or small business PC and report any bugs, problems, or suggestions to the development team. Your feedback will be critical to the success of the PC Satisfaction Trial.

This program will run for approximately 3 to 4 months.

If you are interested in participating, please use this special Guest Account below to access a nomination survey on http://www.BetaPlace.com. Note: Using a personal or previously-assigned BetaID and Password will not grant you access to the surveGuest Access Account

Guest Beta ID: PCSATTRIAL (UPPERCASE REQUIRED, MICROSOFT RESENT OUT THE EMAIL IF IT DID NOT WORK BEFORE CHECK YOUR CASE SENSE)E)

Participants will be chosen based on the survey results. You will only be contacted if you are selected to participate.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Microsoft Windows Product Team

http://www.betaplace.com

Edited by xStainDx

Worked fine for me :)

when i tryed lowercase it didn't work

then i did it all uppercase and it worked

PCSATTRIAL

yeah worked fine for except state thing didnt have anything to do with UK :huh: :blink:

Wouldn't that be under "Country" ?

Title Editted from best test to beta

Funny that they just resent the email, lol :D

Thanks for that retitling, i think i asked for it yesterday... :happy:

Title Editted from best test to beta

Funny that they just resent the email, lol :D

Thanks for that retitling, i think i asked for it yesterday... :happy:

Np, only just noticed myself :cry:

yea i got this email and thought the case was wrong with caps it works fine. wonder what kind of crap they will test this time.

I dunno but i've been getting pretty good with getting selected for MS Tests.

i'm on the OFFICE 11 and W2000 SP4 Team, i hope to be added to the new Broadband one, as well as this..

id say office 11 was one of the bad ones im in...i like the hardware ones like the last wireless broadband one and tablet pc one. i dunno. blah.

well thats obvious, who wouldn't want to do the hardware tests i mean usually they let you keep it!

well i tryd it and it locked me from sgining in as a guest for 24-hour the sms 2.0SP5 BETA has strated nice to let you know your on the beta lol at the moment im on the Win2k SP4, SMS 2003 and the SMS 2.0 SP5 Beta. Still waiting to here back from the Networking test and Office 11 beta 2

well i tryd it and it locked me from sgining in as a guest for 24-hour the sms 2.0SP5 BETA has strated nice to let you know your on the beta lol at the moment im on the Win2k SP4, SMS 2003 and the SMS 2.0 SP5 Beta. Still waiting to here back from the Networking test and Office 11 beta 2

You probably forgot to put it in all caps, because you should not have gotten locked out if you did it properly.

You probably forgot to put it in all caps, because you should not have gotten locked out if you did it properly.

tryed it with all caps

tryed it with all caps

Well then that just sux, try again in 24 hours. :yes:

Edited by xStainDx