GeForce4 and RedHat

I just installed RedHAt 8.0 and cant get the NVidia drivers to work. I followed there instuctions except that when i try to intall the kernel drivers i get an error about nvidia.o and cant find module but then i install the GLX on fine. I tried the oens for RedHat 8 i386 & i686 (the first and third ones i think) (i have a P4). I got them to work in Mandrake 9.0 but no this. I also tried downloading Source RPm and using rpm --rebuild ... and rpmbuild --rebuild but it gave me an erro fron unkown command (rebuil and rpmbuil). Please help,. BTW i have a geforce 4 ti4200 128 mb

You just go to https://rhn.redhat.com/network/ and search for rpm in the search box, which you should see in the top. Of course, you will need to login first. No worry, it's free to register. However, after search and you should see the list of rpms. Download two things in the list should have "rpm- build" and "rpm-devel", so install them by either command line or right click menu. After all, you should be able to use rpmbuild --rebuild in the command.

BTW: You will need to install developement options in the package area to make it works very well to compile your apps and etc.

for some reaosn windows takes WAY to long t oactualyl reboot, i press reboot then it just stays there for around 1/2 a minute doing nothing then shuts down very quickyly. this happened before i reinstall and jsut came bacl

to boot into linux i need to go into BIOS and set my second hd to boot vbefore main one, because my windows drive is on RAID that li havent gotten linux to work wit hso i havent gotten a boot manager to work.

i takes too lon, i odnt care about rebooting.