The Big Wrestling Thread!

LOL, wut?

The RR winner gets to pick what title he goes for. And that will be the WWE Championship.

Also: Hopefully The Rock brings out a new title design.

*sniped*

This is what happens to heels. They get their comeuppance eventually. He had a long title reign. He moves on to the Undertaker for WrestleMania. Hell of a parting gift, a WM match with the phenom. More prestigious, IMO, than the WWE title match.

isaid it on my next post roch vs cena2 ;)

would love to see a PUNKvs PHENOM match :)

would love to see a PUNKvs PHENOM match :)

So do I, but it would have been ideal if Punk went into WrestleMania as the champion:

cm_punk_vs_the_undertaker__respect_vs_streak__by_xsundoesntrisex-d5mgx67.png

But instead, it was all about the money, so no surprise there...

62366_280283442101053_156662799_n.jpg

317004_501774403194952_358395167_n.jpg

542488_279917402137657_239772598_n.jpg

As we reported last week, despite TNA announcing at the last minute that Jeff Hardy would not be able to appear on the recent UK tour due to injury, the real reason is that Hardy was unable to travel to The UK due to his past drug record.

In an update to this story, The Wrestling Observer is reporting that TNA had hopes they could pull strings to get Hardy cleared to travel to The UK when they initially announced the tour, and when they found out a month or so away from the tour that he would be unable to attend, they continued to promote his name as a main event attraction.

As noted in live reports, Sting replaced Hardy on the tour at the last minute, despite Sting's previous TNA UK tour being billed as his last.

Wow, that's a serious case of dropping the ball.

Yeah, he'll get fired and then come back for Lesnar's return. Or just as Vince is about to fire him, Lesnar comes out and destroys Vince. Or Rock comes out and says don't fire him blah blah, man I've been watching wrestling for to long....

Wow, that's a serious case of dropping the ball.

More like blatant misrepresentation.

Yeah, he'll get fired and then come back for Lesnar's return. Or just as Vince is about to fire him, Lesnar comes out and destroys Vince. Or Rock comes out and says don't fire him blah blah, man I've been watching wrestling for to long....

Gotta build to Lesnar vs HHH 2, so it will be Lesnar interrupting Heyman being fired, followed by HHH saving Vince from a beat down.

More like blatant misrepresentation.

It's both, but obviously, that's more serious. I won't be surprised if they're forced to issue refunds to some people.

Oh, and I looked at the tickets prices for next year's tour, specifically the Wembley show (which is likely the one that'll get taped again); starts from ?22.50 again, but to get anywhere on the arena floor, it's at least ?50. Amazingly, on Ticketmaster, the two most expensive sets of tickets ?79 and ?99) at the Wembley show were all gone earlier this afternoon.

14134s.gif

The closest you can get to ringside at Wembley now is in section A9 (off to the side of the entrance ramp), and that's ?65.

Yup, it was Lesnar. Heh. But a stable with Heyman, Punk, Lesnar and The Shield sounds great. With Heyman as the mouth piece and "plotter" it could be gold. But what's their ultimate plan, not that they need one? Take over WWE, keep Punk as champion, but then what about Lesnar? Meh, who knows yet.

I don't suppose one can defend a title via satellite?

He better; Alone this year he films 5 flicks...

BTW, Punk vs Rock was disappointing to me with two main botches: The security rail and the announcers table. Im sure there were a bunch more.

And I loved the "YOU STILL GOT IT............YOU STILL GOT IT........." and Jericho "I never lost it" Someone needs to make a meme of that

I wouldn't exactly call the announcers table a botch. The table gave way, not much they could do about that you know lol

And did you expect a perfectly clean match from Rock? He hasn't wrestled in quite awhile, not to mention his timing is probably off quite a bit.

I wouldn't exactly call the announcers table a botch. The table gave way, not much they could do about that you know lol

Well, we don't see many announcers tables give away; We've had Foley and Undertaker on a table so if it can support that weight....

Anyways, I agree with you that a slight bump or something might have already unstablize the table.

And did you expect a perfectly clean match from Rock? He hasn't wrestled in quite awhile, not to mention his timing is probably off quite a bit.

His tag match and the Cena match were way better.

Anyways, Rock REALLY needs to practice those mic skills; God it has nothing to do with the old Rock. A lot of people were interested in the Rock because he had one of the best promos back in the good old days but now.....its just saying curse words and recycling jokes.

Well, we don't see many announcers tables give away; We've had Foley and Undertaker on a table so if it can support that weight....

Anyways, I agree with you that a slight bump or something might have already unstablize the table.

His tag match and the Cena match were way better.

Anyways, Rock REALLY needs to practice those mic skills; God it has nothing to do with the old Rock. A lot of people were interested in the Rock because he had one of the best promos back in the good old days but now.....its just saying curse words and recycling jokes.

His tag match was better because he was protected more (as in any tag match though) and the Cena match was better you think? I'll just respectfully disagree with you on that one. I found the Punk match way better technically and physically (but that was mostly the Rock in that one). And yeah, his mic skills need some work. I don't think he's lost a step with them mind you, I just think he's on to much of a leash with the PG crap. At least he has SOME leeway apparently (along with Cena lately).