The Big Wrestling Thread!

Nice. Batista destroyed ADR before their match, and now HHH may strip him of his WM spot. We all know it's going to be a 3 way dance though, when they obviously add Bryan in down the line.

you don't have to be dolphins to have predicted the results of the ppv

Yep, when I got all but one right (the tag title match), it's pretty predictable. :p 

Also, the divas match...

Tamina superkicks AJ: no DQ.

Tamina clotheslines Cameron: DQ win for Cameron!

CornetteFace_4208.jpg

Cf8OzCB.gif

Javascript is not enabled or refresh the page to view.

Click here to view the Tweet

YuPj26P.gif

Shield vs. Wyatts is probably the closest we'll ever see to a 5* match in WWE this year. Just give them the bloody Slammy Award now.

the WWE Network launched at 8am EST, an hour earlier than advertised. I just got my account. I'm in Canada

payment methods are credit card and PayPal, I used a Canadian paypal account.

I'm watching ECW Barely Legal '97

btw, i'm using UnoTelly as my DNS provider. I imagine a US VPN would also work for those outside of the USA

the WWE Network launched at 8am EST, an hour earlier than advertised. I just got my account. I'm in Canada

payment methods are credit card and PayPal, I used a Canadian paypal account.

I'm watching ECW Barely Legal '97

btw, i'm using UnoTelly as my DNS provider. I imagine a US VPN would also work for those outside of the USA

Good news coming from the UK too...

Oh crap. I didn't know you had to sign up for 6 months to get the $9.99 deal. Ugh, I hate when they do stuff like that. Now I won't be able to sign up. I can hardly handle the $10 a month thing, no way can I plunk down $60 in one shot. :(

The free trial thing is only for this week. It doesn't apply whenever you sign up

Oh crap. I didn't know you had to sign up for 6 months to get the $9.99 deal. Ugh, I hate when they do stuff like that. Now I won't be able to sign up. I can hardly handle the $10 a month thing, no way can I plunk down $60 in one shot. :(

it's not $60 in one shot. it's a 6 month comittment, billed at $9.99 every month.

The free trial thing is only for this week. It doesn't apply whenever you sign up

it's not $60 in one shot. it's a 6 month comittment, billed at $9.99 every month.

Ah. Well that's a bit better. If I could load the freaking site it might help to read up more on it. What happens if you cancel before the 6 months is up though? They charge you the rest of the 6 months in one shot then I assume?

Ah. Well that's a bit better. If I could load the freaking site it might help to read up more on it. What happens if you cancel before the 6 months is up though? They charge you the rest of the 6 months in one shot then I assume?

there is an option to disable auto-renew  after 6 months. I'd assume they'll still bill you for it if you cancel

Hmmm, that's actually pretty nice that they have an auto not renew option at least. Also, I had no idea you can just register on the website and get the free one week thing without actually signing up. That'll be perfect as I get my SS in the day it expires so I can sign up :)

But my god is WWE getting slammed right now.

Hey, super awesome Botchamania's incoming! Maybe. Possibly. Probably not.

Anyone else getting video/media not found on everything?

Took me nearly an hour to get signed up. 

I'm watching WM1. Had a couple stops for buffering but thats it.

My plan is to watch every PPV in chronological order. 

My only question is how I'm going to rank them. Hard to rank that many.  

Heres what appears before any Benoit appearances: 

The following program is presented in its original form. It may contain some content that does not reflect WWE's corporate views and may not be suitable for viewers. WWE characters are fictitious and do not reflect the personal lives of the actors portraying them. Viewer discretion is advised.
You can block access to this program and others like it using the Parental Control feature in your WWE Network account settings.