The Big Wrestling Thread!

Also, straight after Great Balls of Fire (spoiler-tagged due to gore)...

Spoiler

So I'm guessing WWE and the Hardy's paid (or whatever they wound up doing) Anthem for the rights to use the Broken gimmick. Because they are really laying it on thick now :D

Also, that audio of Paige, makes me really sad. Not just because of what he's been (allegedly) doing to her - but he also basically ruined her career in WWE with all this drama and garbage since like 2015 I guess. If she ever steps foot in a WWE ring again, I'd honestly be shocked. Which sucks because she's super talented in the ring, and has a good look for the wrestling business. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Damo R. said:

I am really liking the Brock/Joe feud but to put Reigns in there would be bad

Entirely agree.  It has been really well booked so far!

As we reported earlier, I asked Jeff Jarrett on a media call today if the Hardy Boyz had acquired the "Broken" gimmick. Jarrett said that they hadn't, despite the Hardys teasing the character more than usual on RAW this past Monday night.

Matt Hardy's wife, Reby, quickly took to Twitter to blast Jarrett's claim. She said that Jarrett was lying, and that they came to terms on an agreement for the gimmick last week. She noted that the agreement included a disparagement clause where they would have to pay Anthem $5000 for anytime she tweets something about GFW.

Matt Hardy also seemed to indicate on Twitter yesterday that the issues with Anthem were not completely resolved, writing:

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2017/0712/628060/reby-hardy-claims-jeff-jarrett-is-lying/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

WWE has canceled Talking Smack as a weekly series, multiple sources have confirmed with PWInsider.com.

This past Tuesday's episode was its final episode on the WWE Network.  

The series featured a lot of great character and promo work from different Smackdown roster performers including Kevin Owens and Alexa Bliss as well as Daniel Bryan and Renee Young doing a great job hosting.

The current plan, we are told, is to use Talking Smack exclusively as a post-PPV broadcast.

UPDATE  2 PM: WWE issued the following statement to PWInsider:

"We continuously review WWE Network’s programming line-up based on a variety of factors, including viewership and subscriber research. Talking Smack and Raw Talk will air following pay-per-view events, and Tuesday will continue to feature 205 LIVE."

http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=110945

######'s sake.

4 hours ago, MightyJordan said:

somebody roller the wrong way, or just jumped wrong?  Either way, bound to hurt the one on the mat!  OUCH!