The Big Wrestling Thread!

AAA's gone and pulled their own Montreal Screwjob; the Monterrey Screwjob, if you will.

And the title has since been won by...

...who came out of retirement after trying her hand at a boxing career. She "retired" in the first place because of apparent issues behind the scenes with AAA, but she also supposedly refused to defend the mixed tag team titles that she won with Pentagon Jr. against Taya and Daga, leaving Pentagon Jr. to defend them in a handicap match. Turns out she's got a history of backstage politics to the point where she's practically the female Hulk Hogan.

Very smart of them to drive out their women's champion, whose fiancée just happens to hold three of their other titles right now! Johnny Mundo's currently their cruiserweight champion, their Latin American champion, and their mega champion, which is their top belt.

10 hours ago, timster said:

Who writes this? 

Kurt Angle's love child is Jason Jordan?

8 minutes ago, Damo R. said:

Sorry but I think WWE just went crazy with the Angle "Angle" horrible just horrible!

I bet most people are now wishing it were an affair with Dixie Carter. :p

7 minutes ago, MightyJordan said:

I bet most people are now wishing it were an affair with Dixie Carter. :p

I actually thought they would do that tbh considering she's been a part of WWE programming

1 hour ago, Damo R. said:

I actually thought they would do that tbh considering she's been a part of WWE programming

So did I and probably most of us, especially after learning this week's Raw was in Nashville.

Wait, that guitar to Balor's head...  That was an unprotected headshot without the use of a rigged prop?  That was a proper guitar FFS!

4 minutes ago, Nefarious Trigger said:

Wait, that guitar to Balor's head...  That was an unprotected headshot without the use of a rigged prop?  That was a proper guitar FFS!

In the replays, it looks like the shot was to his shoulder, mainly, plus Balor did get his hand up in the nick of time, but the rim of the guitar still caught him in the head and caused that cut.

• Like 1