Followers 0
warwagon

[Video] MacGyver: The College Years

7 posts in this topic

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

I love the part when he jumps over the post into the bushes. Funny Stuff

Sad thing is the acting in these videos are better then the acting on the first season of MacGyver

Lmao RAWWR MacGyver !!!

It's very good :)

Sad thing is the acting in these videos are better then the acting on the first season of MacGyver

Gaah! let the flame wars begin, you just CANNOT say that about the god of "give-me-a-paperclip-and-a-soap-and-i-will-make-you-a-bomb". Who really cares about acting! RDA rules!

Gaah! let the flame wars begin, you just CANNOT say that about the god of "give-me-a-paperclip-and-a-soap-and-i-will-make-you-a-bomb". Who really cares about acting! RDA rules!

I just started watching the first season of Macgyver on Joost and the acting is laughable. Probably gets better, I hope.

LOL! Those shows are hillarious! Can't believe someone would pull such hairbrain schemes of making condoms and beer (obviously, it's fake)! :D

LOL! Those shows are hillarious! Can't believe someone would pull such hairbrain schemes of making condoms and beer (obviously, it's fake)! :D

And a frisbee....using another frisbee....plus a lot of other stuff..... :laugh: