splinter cell

well i just got splinter cell and loved everything abt it..

but now i am stuck in an odd place. i'm at the part u have to record speech btw two guys in a glass elevator using the laser thingy.. all goes well until they get to the top when the sight of the listening device goes white from red and the people in the elevator act alert and the mission is over

wat the hell am i doing wrong here???

ps.where can i get SC's patch and would it be worth the download??

Just make sure you stand far enough back so you can see all the way up, if you see that you won't be able to see anymore, move around while recording...

now i'm stuck in the kalikater building (something like that)

how the hell do you turn off those wall mines?

i walk up to them crouched down slowly, when the text comes up that says dismount the mine, i try to do so, sam touches the mine for about 3 seconds, and then stops, and just looks at it. mine blows up in his face.

how the hell do i get past that

Splinter cell is the game of common sense. Those who don't have any will never beat it!

aha

your comments are not needed

This part is really tricky, u have to come up to the wall-mines real slow, crouching helps, using the slowest walking speed. If u would listened carefully that intel-woman tells u about it. later u will have to defuse a bomb in an archives room, the whole hall will be covered with wallmines defusing them is useless cos u have a time limit, just run top-speed through the hall, and there will be a hollywood type timed explosion behind you.

If u have any other questions ask me.

thebuzz

actually the game won't let your defuse the rest of the bombs..

just walk by them (not run) and disarm the last bomb

I found the easiest way on that level was to snipe them, had around 30seconds to spare to defuse the bomb at the other end then

:) wait for the later levels, I wont spoil things, but damn they get tougher, im stuck further in, just after a mine field.

heh mine field part was easy..

I gotta use the thermal goggles to open keypads heh.. kinda simple but kinda tricky b/c of the timing :p