[VS] Watercolor Lite v2.0

Oh yeah.

I want to ask your opinion guys.

Would any of you like me to keep updating the original Watercolor? (normal size taskbar)

Cause I guess I could. I probably wont add any other colour schemes, just the gray, blue, ergo and olive.

Your choice.

I prefer the 'thin' taskbar one myself :) Never thought I would, but I do.

Chris

Got CRC error while unzipping. Tried different downloads and still experienced the same. Please rectify. :)

Try downloading again. The site had been down so it probably cut off part of the download. It seems to be up and working again, I downloaded and tested the archive with no errors.

Chris

try clearing your temp internet files if you still get the prob... i think you shouldnt update the original one i dont think anyone used it anymore...lol

Dan

Shellstyles scrapped until further notice, the default ?classic? shellstyle?s look better anyways

I agree with you. I always thought the "classic" shellstyle with Watercolor skinned scrollbars would be the best (and most consistent looking) shellstyle for the original Watercolor VS (and now, Watercolor Lite). I hope you will update, at least, the original Watercolor VS this w:). :)

And THANKS again for two great Visual Styles&:D3; :D

I'm all for you just focusing on the thin taskbar version, and just keeping the download to the regular taskbar version around. But that's just what I think.

I like the regular watercolor in higher resolutions. The thin is fine for now, despite a few cosmetic complaints of mine (nothing major). I'm in favor of like, one final bug-fix release after you finish putting whatever colors you plan on putting into Watercolor. That way the regular Watercolor can at least have the full spectrum of colors, including black.

can you please tell me the font you used once making this? i'm using a program which edits my clock - and it would look much beter if the font (of the clock) matched the style.

thanks,

Edited by Jason the Eighty Eighth

Got CRC error while unzipping. Tried different downloads and still experienced the same. Please rectify. :)

No error now. Previous download was unsuccessful with smaller file size.

can you please tell me the font you used once making this? i'm using a program which edits my clock - and it would look much beter if the font (of the clock) matched the style.

thanks,

It's tahoma

Chris

definetly keep updating the thin or classic taskbar one cause i think it is a lot better and has lots of potential. :)

i would have to agree. :yes:

Still needs support for 25-point sized application title bar.

Which it will never have, because it would totally mess up the mozaic, and button alignment.

Chris

just wanted to say this is one of the best themes i have ever used. i'll be using this for awhile. thanks much.

ryan.

ps. is there a good winamp skin to use with this theme? :D

Alrighty, for the XP-style Start button the icon and text needs to be moved over to the right one pixel. I thought it looked weird, so I played with the image in Photoshop and got the following. It definately looks more natural with everything shifted to the right by one pixel. I didn't go through and make the changes myself to all the 3 x 4 typles, since you (Binary) have the psd file so it should be easy for you to make the change. Thanks. ^_^ (Yeah, I know I am nit-picky, but this theme is flawless otherwise.)

post-36-1047530308.jpg

I notice the difference but it's hardly a problem when you're looking at the desktop and staring at two different startbuttons. In anycase: one of them is shifted the right and the other to the left.

BTW, you said you shifted it to the right but it's to the left.

I notice the difference but it's hardly a problem when you're looking at the desktop and staring at two different startbuttons. In anycase: one of them is shifted the right and the other to the left.

Yeah, my mistake... Apparenlty, the difference between right and left wasn't burned strong enough into my head. :blink:

Yeah, my mistake... Apparenlty, the difference between right and left wasn't burned strong enough into my head. :blink:

Try downloading it again :rolleyes: