[VS] Watercolor Lite v2.0

first off I love the theme been with it since the beginning. Love the thin taskbar better myself...

Secondly a question. I have used the theme with and without the shellstyle.dll and notice no difference...what does the shellstyle do? and can I have a screenshot so I can see.

LOVE THE THEME LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT

first off I love the theme been with it since the beginning. Love the thin taskbar better myself...

Secondly a question. I have used the theme with and without the shellstyle.dll and notice no difference...what does the shellstyle do? and can I have a screenshot so I can see.

LOVE THE THEME LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT

The shellstyle.dll skins the taskpane in explorer. The taskpane is the strip along the left hand side where it gives you various options depending on the files in the folder. Examples are : System Tasks, File and Folder Tasks, Other Places and Details. Maybe you have the taskpane turned off if you do not see those options.

Chris

Which it will never have, because it would totally mess up the mozaic, and button alignment.

Chris

:pinch: :( ....

Radish.

Anyone willing to remake the winamp2 skin for watercolor ergonomic? so it skins the library and video windows?

i think they said they didn't want people to make the skins yet as the new standard is not set yet

i took these a while ago, and i still have the same problem. :(

Did you by any chance try changing the size of the titlebar? Because with this theme the titlebar size is static (20 pixels), and if you try making it larger, these problems occur. Thats the only thing that could be happening, because you have larger fonts in the titlebar indicating you either made the titlebar larger (20 pixels or more) Or you set it to use larger fonts. But the large fonts setting works fine, I've worked very hard to get the 3 font settings to work right :)

If you didnt manually try changing the titlebar height perhaps windows is doing it. To change the height to it's proper size: Right click on the desktop -> properties -> Appearance -> Advanced -> Select 'Active Titlebar' from the dropdown and make sure the value is set to 20, and preferably that the font is set to tahoma, size 8 Bold. Also make sure the inactive state (also selectable from that dropdown) has the same values if needed.

Chris

yes there were trillian skins released. trillian pro comes with the default skin "Whistler" which works.

someone created an ergonomic version a whileback, search the forums and you should be able to find it under the old watercolor thread.

UPDATE: v2.1.1

Hi guys :),

I've updated the style slightly. Added a few minor bug fixes, and added a 'feature' many have asked for. The hovered 'checked' buttons text is now a color that compliments the theme, instead of the hard to read black. :)

pic:

wltbn.jpg

Download:

Watercolor Lite v2.1.1

Enjoy ;)

Chris

btw, for those wondering why the sudden flood of updates, and new WB skin from me... I'm still very busy, but I've been listening to Meteora :D Great Album, really puts me in the mood to do things on my small amount of free time :)

Chris

Once again, what a great theme! This has been and will be the one and only theme for me. Not that I am nagging or anything, but I saw the WC theme for windowblinds you created and it had a shellstyle. Any chance we could see an msstyle with a shelltyle soon? :whistle:

Once again, what a great theme! This has been and will be the one and only theme for me.

same here! i always try new ones, but then i find myself back at wc. great job and keep it up!

still waiting for black version... :whistle: lol jk take your time