Mad Men

It was good to see Trudy again too. I was afraid she was going to be written out entirely since her other show is a hit.

Trudy <3

yeah I really hope they play some creepy story where he kinda has an obsession over Sally :unsure:

Sally has really matured since last season

like, a whole other person talking

The secret to Rappy's massive post count is to post small and nearly pointless posts.

I will now commence this in as much threads as possible.

The secret to Rappy's massive post count is to post small and nearly pointless posts.

lol

I've been watching it on and off, its pretty good. Something different.

:rofl:

well I can't edit week old posts otherwise I would!

Good episode last night. Don somehow losing track of an entire weekend after going on a bender I guess. Nice little how Don met Roger and Don kept asking for a job. And then of course there's Peggy sitting topless for half the episode (although too bad it isn't on HBO or something shifty.gif).

Good episode last night. Don somehow losing track of an entire weekend after going on a bender I guess. Nice little how Don met Roger and Don kept asking for a job. And then of course there's Peggy sitting topless for half the episode (although too bad it isn't on HBO or something shifty.gif).

yeah she was naked and I wish we could see more :rofl:

Don is becoming alot like Roger when Don first asked him for a job I think he could see that in the end of the episode.

Don somehow losing track of an entire weekend after going on a bender I guess.

I don't think that's the end of that story. The blonde called him Dick (not Don) and said something about his sister. It's gonna be a problem for him in the near future.

Awesome episode, great acting especially on Jon Hamms (Don) part.

Agreed, it has been awhile since we have had a Don and Peggy episode. Elizabeth Moss and Jon Hamm have great chemistry.

great ep, interesting to see the direction of don's character as his world slowly, slowly falls apart.

January Jones aka Betty Draper. How can you not know that?

this season she has just been eye candy :)