Neowin Digital Gallery

Welcome to the Neowin photo gallery! Here you can post your pictures and discuss your photography techniques.

Please be mindful of our members on dial-up and try to keep the dimensions of the pics and the size of the files to a respectable size for 1024 x 768 viewers. Please refrain from quoting images in your replies.

I will also ask that you link to images on your own space, as much as possible.

Try to put more details from your camera settings and also talk about what you have done with photoshop.

There are a lot of photographers here that like your editing skills and would like to learn more.

Thanks!

So back from London and took over 200 photos (maybe even more)!!! So here are a few of my favourties. Will no doubt add more as I still havent ahd time to go through them all!

2896949614_efb1ce38e1.jpg?v=0

2896948962_05eedbd05c.jpg?v=0

2896945318_e28863fdcf.jpg?v=0

2896099605_ec176cff5b.jpg?v=0

Nice stuff Scazza. See you loving that Tokina :)

Is that the Tate Modern I spy?

Man, the Tokina is the lord haha. Love it so much!! And yes that is the Tate Modern you spy :)

Scazza is that a station in the second last shot? Looks so industrial...

Nope, it's the Tate Modern Gallery in London :)

2857398620_daef8c406c.jpg

I know where that was taken haha. Just up the raod from me. Good old Taunton making an appearance on the M5 Road Sign.

Hehe, I am not surprised you recognise it! :p Was a good night though, it's always raining in Taunton now so not a lot of time for shots! :laugh:

Hehe, I am not surprised you recognise it! :p Was a good night though, it's always raining in Taunton now so not a lot of time for shots! :laugh:

Ha, it doesn't "always" rain :p Its been crappy since Monday but still, the weekendwas ok. Today is a shocking bag of mixed emotions, with rain then sun, then some more rain then some more sun :p

It's a cool photo.

Last time I was around there (I went up to the Bridgewater Junction, parked the car up and went UNDER the bridge, was so clsoe to the cars flying past. Was nuts!!

Ha, it doesn't "always" rain :p Its been crappy since Monday but still, the weekendwas ok. Today is a shocking bag of mixed emotions, with rain then sun, then some more rain then some more sun :p

It's a cool photo.

Last time I was around there (I went up to the Bridgewater Junction, parked the car up and went UNDER the bridge, was so clsoe to the cars flying past. Was nuts!!

Whoa, I might try that Junction then! Need to go up to London soon by the looks of thing's, you took some great shots. (Y)

Whoa, I might try that Junction then! Need to go up to London soon by the looks of thing's, you took some great shots. (Y)

Do it, London is awesome. So much to shoot, such a big area with so many locations!

I may go up to Bristol as that is expanding all the time and is a nice city to photo too.

Man, the Tokina is the lord haha. Love it so much!! And yes that is the Tate Modern you spy :)

Nope, it's the Tate Modern Gallery in London :)

I know where that was taken haha. Just up the raod from me. Good old Taunton making an appearance on the M5 Road Sign.

Yeah. I bought a 17-40L because I needed a general walkaround lens with a fairly wide end. And the 17-40L excels - great lens, sharp wide open, really usable range, great colours and stuff. Problem is, it's given me a taste for the wiiiide. I've been tempted by the Canon EF-S 10-22mm. I might have to buy. You're tempting me. Even though I promised myself my next lens would be a fast fast prime ;(

October is just starting and it seems it'll be much creative month than September :D good work guys!

Here's a portrait I took for my friend, Walid:

5e51e775ae2efe6151aaf3dcff80cda7.jpg

October is just starting and it seems it'll be much creative month than September :D good work guys!

Here's a portrait I took for my friend, Walid:

5e51e775ae2efe6151aaf3dcff80cda7.jpg

very nice portrait... very bad unibrow :p

very nice portrait... very bad unibrow :p

:D

Beautiful colours and light as always Tantawi :)

Thanks a lot! :blushing: