[Official] Anime/Manga Thread

UTW is a sub group. Google "UTW" and it should be the first link. I don't want to be an ass but I don't think we're allowed to share links to downloadable anime :p

For the peeps who are interested in "Evangelion 3.33: You Can (Not) Redo", UTW just released it!

I watched it. I don't know if it was just me but I felt it was highly disappointing in that it didn't really have an ending. Maybe everyone knew different but I went into it expecting there to be a conclusion. I didn't know there was going to be a 4th movie, which at the pace they're making these movies won't be out for another 5 or so years.

I watched it. I don't know if it was just me but I felt it was highly disappointing in that it didn't really have an ending. Maybe everyone knew different but I went into it expecting there to be a conclusion. I didn't know there was going to be a 4th movie, which at the pace they're making these movies won't be out for another 5 or so years.

Expecting that this was the last film was your own fault to be honest :p At the announcement of "Rebuild of Evangelion" they said it's going to be 4 films. I believe it's going to take them 3 years again much like Evangelion 3.33. It's a feature film with a high quality of animation and whatnot so it's not that odd that it's taking them 3 years.

I thoroughly enjoyed "Evangelion 3.33: You Can (Not) Redo" and loved the animation. Though a few things are still unclear so I hope that they'll address those things in the last film. Like, there's a 15 year gap between Evangelion 2.22 and 3.33, lots of things happened in those years of course, like the formation of WILLE and their shipWunder. Those things just felt rushed to me and I would've loved it if they'd explained it a bit more. They only had screentime and whatnot at the start of the film and at the end without any explanation.

Expecting that this was the last film was your own fault to be honest :p At the announcement of "Rebuild of Evangelion" they said it's going to be 4 films. I believe it's going to take them 3 years again much like Evangelion 3.33. It's a feature film with a high quality of animation and whatnot so it's not that odd that it's taking them 3 years.

I thoroughly enjoyed "Evangelion 3.33: You Can (Not) Redo" and loved the animation. Though a few things are still unclear so I hope that they'll address those things in the last film. Like, there's a 15 year gap between Evangelion 2.22 and 3.33, lots of things happened in those years of course, like the formation of WILLE and their shipWunder. Those things just felt rushed to me and I would've loved it if they'd explained it a bit more. They only had screentime and whatnot at the start of the film and at the end without any explanation.

I don't know where it was or when but I somehow got the idea in my head that there was only going to be 3 so I was expecting more of a conclusion than what was presented. I'm not saying it was bad or anything, though. The time gap does leave a lot of questions to be answered though.

^Haha, fair enough :p And yeah, I'm finding it a bit of a bummer that they left a 15 year time gap in there :/

Guys, I need some help in tracking down certain Anime show if possible. Friend heard that it is probably the only Anime better than the awesome Monster.

It is about brother and sister that were raised up to be some sort of agents. He thinks the name of Anime has Zero and/or X in the title.

Does anyone have any idea what is the true name of this show?

• 2 weeks later...

The latest Naruto chapter :o

Is this a sign that we won't see a second Naruto Vs Sasuke battle? I hope not. Unless they plan to do a storyline similar to Madara and Hashirama story.

Is this a sign that we won't see a second Naruto Vs Sasuke battle? I hope not. Unless they plan to do a storyline similar to Madara and Hashirama story.

Who knows. All I do know is that this chapter was GREAT! Really waiting to see what is in store for the rest of this story arc, and what else could happen beyond. What a twist! :p

They have to have a rematch. The entire series since their first fight has been leading up to it.

Who knows. All I do know is that this chapter was GREAT! Really waiting to see what is in store for the rest of this story arc, and what else could happen beyond. What a twist! :p

Yes. I hope Naruto doesn't end after the current arc which a lot of people seem to think will happen. I've been reading/watching it for so long it would feel really strange not to be able to look forward to it every week.

Why the show is still strong, i can't see it ending. I can't remember a time when i haven't looked forward to a chapter of Naruto. This huge battle is full of fan service though. I don't know how they'll be able to top it.

• 3 weeks later...

I've gotten back into anime again! Took a bit of a break but I'm back watching One Piece and I'm on episode 545, loving it!!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Shingeki No Kyojin (Attack on Titan)

Probably the best anime running at the moment imo.

thanks but i'm already watching that, this is the first time in years that i have only one anime on queue. lol!

That Bleach chapter. ######'s about to hit the fan. I've missed it for the pas week and I was pleasantly surprised when I saw it was out this week when I thought it wasn't gonna be out until the 9th.

The last 2 or 3 Naruto chapters have been good as well.

• 3 months later...

Well it's certainly dead around here .... /Tumbleweed :p

How's it going guys? Anyone watching current anime/reading manga? Been going through the "Hajime no Ippo" series myself and it's a blast :)

I think that's because there aren't as many interesting anime series this season, at least that's my opinion about it. I'm kinda watching older series that I didn't get to yet every now and then.

Watching Kill la Kill, Log Horizon and some others.

Kill la Kill is awesome. :D

So agree on "Kill la Kill", it's the spiritual successor to "FLCL" :laugh: "Coppelion" and "Golden Time" are also on my list (Y)

Also caught up with the Bleach manga last night, went through about 7-8 chapters. Where's Kenpachi when you need him to get rid of Juha Bach/the Vandenreich :shifty: Still, at least Ichigo has leveled up :p