[Official] Anime/Manga Thread

Bleach...so..it's about to happen. I feel like the world might come to an end or something.

"Nozarashi" :o :woot:

They love dragging the battle out..

It is like he knows how much we want to see Kenpachi's bankai. He is trolling us!

Naruto was pretty epic too.

I think we're not going to see his bankai just yet. We're only going to see his Shikai.

Actually that's a given. The latest chapters for bleach and naruto are amazing though. I can't belive Naruto is almost over. I've been reading both of these series for so long now I don't know what I'll do when it ends.  :s

Mind blown with the last page of the latest Bleach chapter, holy mother of god - that Shikai :|

I wonder if there will be a showdown between Kenpachi/Juha Bach later, thus revealing his true Bankai (with god knows what under his eye-patch) or Ichigo teaming up alongside him with his new powers ....

Mind blown with the last page of the latest Bleach chapter, holy mother of god - that Shikai :|

I wonder if there will be a showdown between Kenpachi/Juha Bach later, thus revealing his true Bankai (with god knows what under his eye-patch) or Ichigo teaming up alongside him with his new powers ....

It's going to be amazing whatever happens, I'm sure.

I feel like Kenpachi could get his own series. That'd be pretty awesome.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm surprised this is actually a thing. I was extremely disappointed that the 5th stage ended the way it did.

Air dates..

• (#01) Episode 1 - 2: Friday May 16th, 2014
  • (#02) Episode 3 - 4: Sunday June 22nd, 2014

Why do Bleach chapters have to be so short?

Just like Naruto ending, I heard its also Final Arc of Bleach.

Just like Naruto ending, I heard its also Final Arc of Bleach.

It is. Where Naruto is probably going to be over by the end of the year, if not within a month or two (sadly) Bleach probably won't be over for another year or two.

It is. Where Naruto is probably going to be over by the end of the year, if not within a month or two (sadly) Bleach probably won't be over for another year or two.

I think it should take that much time but assuming gazillion Japan's vacations out of the blue so I can say they will end in year or so. One Piece is still far far away from ending.

Are we finally going to see Kenpachi at full strength?

He didn't seem to do much in the last fight. Just take a lot of punishment and show some "unimaginable" strength.

• 2 weeks later...

Well for some reason Sailor Moon has always been a popular anime. Not my cup of tea personally but a lot of people seem to like it.

To my great shame I admit that for the first time I recently got around to watching Eureka Seven and Euerka Seven: AO. What a great anime! I wasn't expecting what I got out of it. I started watching it when it first came out but never finished because well..it wasn't finished.

Watched Miyazaki's last film "The Wind Rises" yesterday with the girlfriend, great historical drama with Hideki Anno voicing the lead character amazingly well and beautiful artwork as usual by Studio Ghibli. 

NE1e10IunQbb38_1_2.jpg

I'm really going to miss watching his magical animation/storytelling on the big screen.

Ichigo finally making his entrance into Soul Society?

It seems so..

Does anyone here watched The Law of Ueki, I know its old but man this never give up #### of Naruto is also present in this anime.

God damn Bleach chapters are too short. They're literally making an art out of dragging this out.  :s  :laugh:

Nothing new there :P

Watched ACT 1 of Initial D - Final Stage last night, straight into full throttle with Takumi facing his greatest rival ever (who happens to be in an AE86 as well) and it felt, for the first time in a while, that he won't be able to kick ass downhill - so many ominous signs.

Can't wait for ACT 2 to arrive subbed to see how it all pans out ....