[Official] Anime/Manga Thread

i still want to know was it in HD or not?

No they were in 480p so not HD (not technically.)

Here is the link to the first episode

LINK

Bandai hosts them on Youtube.

Oh nooo, that's terrible news :(

This filler arc wasn't too bad though.. I'm just tired of seeing the same techniques over and over again.

This thread: http://forums.bleachexile.com/showthread.php?t=52421

Gives an estimation to how long the fillers are going to last. Looks like there are 10 more episodes of filler starting from now :)

New Bleach came out and was actually a decent ending for the filler arc...... but there is another one. Seems like something up with the studio ( at least thats what it said at the end ) so they are doing another filler arc. Hopefully it wont last too long and we can get back to the real action.

NO MORE FILLER!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone make it stop :cry:

@Berserk87 - If you've yet to see Kimi no Todoke, I recommend seeing the latest episode (16) as its a recap of the series so far :)

I got the time, if i start watching it it'll take me 2 or 3 days to get caught up.

Just finished watching Code Geass (which is available on Anime News network Legally for free) the first season anyway. I thought it was a very good Anime however it felt a lot like Deathnote and also felt somewhat like Utawarerumono in the way it progressed. Dark secret in the background however they take forever to get there lol.

deathnote and code geass are two of my favorites, I havn't found anything that compares to them.

deathnote and code geass are two of my favorites, I havn't found anything that compares to them.

:blink::laugh:

I envy you. I now have because a very picky person who trolls on anything that comes off as cliched or pure fan service (aka little girls in swimsuits with no brains tripping over their teachers' crotch). Check out Gundam 00 and SEED if you liked Code Geass. I couldn't stand the teenage drama.

/will post less frequently due to school

//currently reading the 600th chapter of Hajime no Ippo (one of the best shounen (and sports) manga out there)

^i challenge you to watch Hidamari Sketch and not like it.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=rNGlKkc1FUI

lolno. Voice actors forced to make "cutsey" voices annoy the $%@% out of me. Why would I want to watch anime about middle school students whose brains were replaced with melon bread? (then again I don't watch anime for escapism)

Your poster signifies everything that I think is wrong with the past four anime seasons.

^ ok there is something clinically wrong with you.

Not really, it's just different strokes for different folks.

or some of us stopped taking things to seriously and got rid of our rose tinted glasses.

I'm a serious guy who loves serious anime with great story telling (Ghost in the Shell, Jin-Roh) or parodies that don't mock my intelligence (Sayanora Zetsubou Sensei, Gintama, etc.). However, I do realize that I'm not the main demographic for 99% of the anime that have been released in the past 5 years. There are many series that I greatly disliked such as K-ON, Aria, Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou even though they are VERY highly rated.]

I also found out that my posters do actually say "Made in Taiwan", Yuri. How do you find out if they are genuine or not? /curious

By the way, Radish, Nasu was actually produced by people from the Ghibli team so you were correct in your observations.

I also found out that my posters do actually say "Made in Taiwan", Yuri. How do you find out if they are genuine or not? /curious

real ones tend to have more copyright symbols on them that or a little bit of info like show name/air date/author/artist's name (like you find with megami) but if you want posters it's best to look on ebay and find the sets that go for $10 for like 10 or so and the people who print them to order.

post-274334-126481444008_thumb.jpg

Hajime no Ippo is one of the most detailed manga series I've ever come across. Every fight comes to life even though it's ink and paper (in a digital format). I doubt fight scenes in Bleach and Naruto compares to the ones in Ippo. Berserk and Basilisk are the only ones that come to mind with this life in a bloody fight.

real ones tend to have more copyright symbols on them that or a little bit of info like show name/air date/author/artist's name (like you find with megami) but if you want posters it's best to look on ebay and find the sets that go for $10 for like 10 or so and the people who print them to order.

I appreciate the heads up. My posters seem to be printed off a license a company bought for mass production instead of coming directly from the animation company. That would explain why they're cheap. I'll most probably get a wall scroll of GiTS, Cowboy Bebop.

A little question for you Radish did you ever get the chance to Read Tank girl?

Can't say that I have, why?

By the way, Radish, Nasu was actually produced by people from the Ghibli team so you were correct in your observations.

Cool, didn't expect that.

With the release of the live-action Wangan Midnight film recently, I don't think a new series is on the cards. Would really like it to happen and see it carry on from Akio/Tatsuya's race but a sequel to the film seems more likely because of it's appeal to the masses.

Initial D however desperately needs a new stage, I personally think OB Planning are waiting for the manga to finish before they start production or possibly release OVA's while the manga comes to an end. The animation is going to be on a whole new level if it's released.

Definitely want to see the Impreza strutting it's 4WD with Bunta at the wheel. Takumi can move over, he's had his fun with four stages.

Can't say that I have, why?

just wondering

With the release of the live-action Wangan Midnight film recently, I don't think a new series is on the cards. Would really like it to happen and see it carry on from Akio/Tatsuya's race but a sequel to the film seems more likely because of it's appeal to the masses.

Initial D however desperately needs a new stage, I personally think OB Planning are waiting for the manga to finish before they start production or possibly release OVA's while the manga comes to an end. The animation is going to be on a whole new level if it's released.

Definitely want to see the Impreza strutting it's 4WD with Bunta at the wheel. Takumi can move over, he's had his fun with four stages.

Well they might bring a new wangan series out cause there's plenty to work with

as for the Subaru Vs AE-86 i'd like to see it but add a NOS kit to the AE-86.

just wondering

You got me curious :p

but add a NOS kit to the AE-86.

I can see this happening to stay in-line with the younger generation, just hope they don't forget about the precise skill behind acceleration/braking/shifting. Think it's overkill, though I guess it gives the AE-86 a reason to be rebuilt.