Postal 2

:laugh: why would you even go there and expect to get a game rated according to its gameplay not content? lame..... i wont even hit there site

yeah- blood, gore, etc.. in games doesn't mean anything to me anymore..I'd look more at the bumpmappin or per pixel lighting used to make dried blood look more realistic than ponder what exactly it is supposed to represent. I'm too geeked to get wierd with game violence cuz all I look at is the game's ragdoll physics, level of detail, bumpmapping, pixel shading, etc.. I guess you could say I look at it through a technical perspective rather than an imaginary one. To me the zombies in doom 3 are nothing more than models draped in volumetric shadows with per pixel lighting.

I think a lot of hardcore gamers have this view..that's why they don't kill folk after nuking polygonal models in videogames..

ok- just played some of postal 2...hmm..not worth the cash, but enjoyable for a gag. loading screens are ridiculous...that whole problem could have been worked around I would think. The textures are very high detail for the old unreal engine used. The missions seem kinda trivial, but it's funny when protesters against game violence shoot you. Ha ha. Anyway, not a great game, kinda funny, and a little over the edge. It's obvious that it's comedy with some of the useless violence. also it's framerate ain't that great, and it doesn't make sense. The character models aren't that great, but I think it uses a lot of cpu power because of all the pedestrians. that would explain it.

i liked the game, very very funny, GFX arn't THAT bad and it seemed to run ok on my PC but I don't think it's to everyones tastes and that should be taken into consideration when going to the christian review site as the name states they are christian and have certain beliefs and that should be respected.

......That and the fact that if they find out that you are making fun they'll contact their home world and give the order to invade, at which point they'll all shed their human skins and march on the world capitals enslaving mankind.

dammit there i go again, and i was actually gonna post a serious comment there for a moment :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

further along in the game...it is fun after a while..completing missions and stuff. Not bad, but easy to judge because of all of the moral as well as programming problems in the game. Having those loooong loading screens is morally wrong to me. Anyway, fun game, I'm on wednesday right now and got a cop uniform..fun fun.