Help Finding a Game

Im sorry if this is the wrong section to post this wasnt very sure where to put it . I remembered that there was a game that i once downloaded and it was free where it involved ships and you had to carry around balls and collect them and then fly through a ring and so on . Does anyone remember it and where i can get it .

Doubt it, it was a free download.

Not quite sure... Never seen a game like that before.

yeah but did you ever play those free games they had on their site before they started charging. it was infantry and some space game that kinda had the same concept.

Hmmm..lets see if i can be a little bit more descriptive ....Im pretty sure it wasnt from sony , the Gfx's of the game were pretty good , Basically you drove a ship in a big terrain and you would compete against other people and then you had to collect spheric objects and return them , i think to a ring where you had to pass through it . I fond this game quite some time ago too about a year ago .

yeah that sounds just like that sony game im thinking about. It was all online and they had that game as well as infantry and a tank game for free. i cant remember what it was called but it was pretty good. Its a pay to play now so if thats the same one your thinking of dont even bother