Nooooo! The Sims 2!

Just by reading the article, I'm impressed by the changes. Looks like it could be a pretty deep game

Yes, but the real question is if the casual gamer will buy it... If they update the graphics too much, many people who bought the original will not be able to run it. Also, will the features take away from the feel of the original game too much? Those are my only real questions about this game... I don't think it will sell as good as the original, but it will still sell well.

Yes, but the real question is if the casual gamer will buy it... If they update the graphics too much, many people who bought the original will not be able to run it. Also, will the features take away from the feel of the original game too much? Those are my only real questions about this game... I don't think it will sell as good as the original, but it will still sell well.

It definately will not sell as much. Lots of people (including me) bought the first one but then got fed up with the bull**** expansion packs that SHOULD have been released for free as patches.

I don't like EA very much..whenever they release a good game they swamp it with 40 dollar expansion packs..it becomes overly obvious that they are trying to milk a cash cow with every release...damn EA!

Cant wait for this great release :p

m0.

:yes: I've already started saving for my copy! :D

The screenshots on Gamespot are amazing..

*Wonders: Can I PreOrder Now?*