Community

This show has turned out a lot better than I expected. I didn't think it was going to be very good but I'm finding I prefer it over The Office lately which has held its crown as my favourite comedy for many years. Great clips Rappy.

How is this show going in the ratings? I'm going to die if another of my shows gets cancelled. :(

it does alright for the time slot its in, it's nothing fantastic but its good.

Season 2 is Happening!

The Peacock has extended early renewals to rookie comedy Community as well as The Office and 30 Rock. The pickups come less than a month after the net ordered a third season of Parks and Recreation.

The jubilant Community cast immediately took to Twitter to celebrate the news. ?We just got called into the make-up trailer and told that WE GOT PICKED UP FOR A SECOND SEASON,? exulted Yvette Brown. ?Yay! More year, guys!? Added co-star Danny Pudi: ?Drizzle drizzle! NBC picked us up for Season 2 of Greendale shenanigans. Thank YOU for watching and Thank YOU cast/crew for the best job!?

Source

Katherine McPhee :wub:

this show is totally awesome, I found myself in creases at pictionary "is coffee code for sex...well is it"

Did anyone see tonight's episode? The pottery class with one rule, no Patrick Swayze/Demi Moore Ghost reenacting (Ghosting).

post-78314-12689848370449_thumb.png

and the poster of Patrick Swayze

post-78314-1268984915285_thumb.png

"I had it made before he died its not in bad taste"

:laugh: I kind of feel bad laughing at the poster part. :laugh:

273783722.jpg

1787939018.jpg

1524728587.jpg

:wub:

God, do I wish that first image was bigger, but sadly there are no bigger versions of it. It'd make a great desktop.

• 4 weeks later...