Community

NBC ANNOUNCES GUEST STARS FOR "COMMUNITY'

Drew Carey ("The Price Is Right," "The Drew Carey Show") and Rob Corddry ("Hot Tub Time Machine") Make Guest Appearances in "Community"

In addition, Drew Carey ("The Price Is Right," "The Drew Carey Show") and Rob Corddry ("Hot Tub Time Machine") make guest appearances on "Community" (Thursdays, 8-8:30 p.m. ET).

The following details their guest appearances:

* In the third episode of the new season of "Community," Carey will portray Ted, a good-natured --but much feared patriarch -- at Jeff's (Joel McHale) old law firm. Meanwhile, Corddry will play Alan, Jeff's best friend at his old law firm who bumps into him on the Greendale campus and lures Jeff back into his old life back at the prestigious firm. "Community" is from Sony Pictures Television.

Source: NBC

Read more: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/07/nbc-announces-guest-stars-for-office.html#ixzz0vCCSU5zj

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

First episode was hilarious. So glad this show is back. One of the best comedy shows around.

"I'm going to use this to attack you, and you use respect to defend yourself"

I lol'd so ****ing hard.

and the end part with chang omfg :laugh:

526625481.jpg

Our favorite Greendalians are under assault again?this time from Lizzie McGuire!

Community?a.k.a. NBC?s little overachiever that could?has tapped Hilary Duff to guest star as a member of a mean girl clique that goes head-to-head with the Scoobies, sources confirm to me exclusively.

Duff?s episode is slated to air during November sweeps.

W00t watching this tonight, LOVED season 1. Abhay as batman would be up there for me, hope second season can be as awesome biggrin.gif

MUff, err Duff being on the show is even better news!

First episode was hilarious. So glad this show is back. One of the best comedy shows around.

"I'm going to use this to attack you, and you use respect to defend yourself"

I lol'd so ****ing hard.

and the end part with chang omfg :laugh:

Totally agreed. Lots of requotable quotes. Was such a great episode. Community is back with a bang!

I loved the background subplot with Abed and Pregnant Chick.

At the beginning when the girls are talking to Jeff you see Abed meet a pregnant chick and he feels her tummy and listens to the baby.

When Annie's talking to the boy about saving the whales you can see Abed get in to a fight with Pregnant Chick's boyfriend.

When Jeff is talking to Drunk Teacher, Pregnant Chick starts going in to labour. Abed and Boyfriend help her out.

When Annie and Britta are mudfighting you can see Abed and Boyfriend deliver the baby.

When Shirley and Abed talk, Boyfriend and Used-to-Be-Pregnant Chick are holding their baby.

At the beginning when the girls are talking to Jeff you see Abed meet a pregnant chick and he feels her tummy and listens to the baby.

When Annie's talking to the boy about saving the whales you can see Abed get in to a fight with Pregnant Chick's boyfriend.

When Jeff is talking to Drunk Teacher, Pregnant Chick starts going in to labour. Abed and Boyfriend help her out.

When Annie and Britta are mudfighting you can see Abed and Boyfriend deliver the baby.

When Shirley and Abed talk, Boyfriend and Used-to-Be-Pregnant Chick are holding their baby.

Wow I did not notice ANY of that. Really need to re-watch this episode lol.

I didn't see any of this! :unsure: