longhorn is 64bit?

phil gates and gameguy, you guys have no clue what your talking about, i've watched you both in the past. your all talk and want attention as mister know it all, for the record ladies and gentleman, please discard any valdility of their future comments, i know a great place for want-a-bees and idiots. now you've been told, shape up or ship out!

as to everyone, have a great day!

phil gates and gameguy, you guys have no clue what your talking about, i've watched you both in the past. your all talk and want attention as mister know it all

thanks for your input, but reguardless of what you think of me, i have heard a lot of not-so-good things about the itanium cpu. look it up yourself, it's not that hard to find info about it.

as i said before, longhorn will be primarily 32bit, but will include a 64bit edition. xp/server 2003 are the same way, most versions are 32bit, but there are 64bit editions for those who want them. right now the 64bit market is small, and it is dominated by the itanium line. as far as i'm concerned, once amd gets a bigget 64bit line of CPUs they will perform better than the itanium/itanium 2.

note: the only reason i mentioned "itanium 7" in my original post was because i thought intel released the itanium 2 prematurely and it wasn't much of a change from the original itanium. it was a joke and not that funny anyway, i shouldn't have said it. if i hadn't i probably wouldn't be writing this whole post right now :whistle:

phil gates and gameguy, you guys have no clue what your talking about, i've watched you both in the past. your all talk and want attention as mister know it all, for the record ladies and gentleman, please discard any valdility of their future comments, i know a great place for want-a-bees and idiots. now you've been told, shape up or ship out!

as to everyone, have a great day!

? i havn't seen one relevant post from you once. :rolleyes: