The Funniest Activation Story Ever

LOL

I had a friend in college, kept on scolding windows for not running any 3D games, was having S3 virge, oldest 3D accelerators.

Dumbbbbbbb

i feel sorry for people who actually do this,

and even sorryr (word??) for the people who get in big trouble for it, cause they are so dumb that they didn't know they were doing anything wrong.

a mate of mine rang MS about windows XP when he had the leaked version before XP was even released, but the woman on the end of the line still heped him out with it...now that is even dumber IMHO

LOL

I had a friend in college, kept on scolding windows for not running any 3D games, was having S3 virge, oldest 3D accelerators.

Dumbbbbbbb

I was a bit liek that at college, well too busy having as much sex as possible to really get to rips with 3D gaming :D

I put Win Xp on my sisiters PC few months before it was launched anywhere. She phoned me a few days later telling me it can't be win XP, because the helpline for broadband said its not released yet.

Argh, they did give us manual setting to set it up after that......

I wouldn't mind but she has a degree in computer science, god knows what they teach em....

What really amazes me is how everyone automatically asumes this person is a noob or whatever you call a 'new' person, anyhow, who said he wasn't doing this to see how stupid Microsoft representatives are? He could have done it purposely as a joke. Sheesh.

LOL

Dumbbbbbbb

I was a bit liek that at college, well too busy having as much sex as possible to really get to rips with 3D gaming :D

I put Win Xp on my sisiters PC few months before it was launched anywhere. She phoned me a few days later telling me it can't be win XP, because the helpline for broadband said its not released yet.

Argh, they did give us manual setting to set it up after that......

I wouldn't mind but she has a degree in computer science, god knows what they teach em....

amazing!!! how did she get into college in the first place? :huh:

What really amazes me is how everyone automatically asumes this person is a noob or whatever you call a 'new' person, anyhow, who said he wasn't doing this to see how stupid Microsoft representatives are? He could have done it purposely as a joke. Sheesh.

It was you wasnt it!! :yes: :rofl:

a mate of mine rang MS about windows XP when he had the leaked version before XP was even released, but the woman on the end of the line still heped him out with it...now that is even dumber IMHO

Not really - it is possible (from Microsoft's viewpoint) that he obtained it through a legal channel, eg MSDN, beta tester, volume licensing, etc.