PC Gaming Special Offers & Deals

See the post above, I obviously didn't notice the content, even though I read it.

Majesty 2 is the Daily Deal today though.

So today daily deal is Cities XL (not 2011). Is it worth 7 ?? I really liked Sim City series (the real one, not Societies) and would like to play something like that but with nicer graphics and a bit more advanced gameplay :)

I played City Life (same game developer) and it was a decent time sink. You'd be best checking some gameplay footage and judge for yourself.

well i just bought the pack... love the PoP games. now lets hope assasins creed games will go on sale and i'll be a happy person :)

Only interesting games from Ubisoft are Assassins Creed series and Prince of Persia. Maybe Splinter Cell as well. So that's three days worth of sales if they do it according to series... I wonder what they'd be able to do with the other days.

Rainbow Six, but that's not everybodys cup of tea.

I LOVE Rogue Spear! But that's as far as I went with that series. It got a little out of hand after that I think with Ghost Recon (Too big maps with too stupid AI - Especially since I am a perfectionist when it comes to gaming and don't want any of my team mates dead).

I think AC:B would not be in any deals right now.

well it's not part of the 33 percent off everything deals but it may show up on a daily deal. imma be patient and wait to see if that happens. either way assassins creed 2 for 20 bucks right now is a good deal.

well it's not part of the 33 percent off everything deals but it may show up on a daily deal. imma be patient and wait to see if that happens. either way assassins creed 2 for 20 bucks right now is a good deal.

I would dout it but if it is on deal I'm definetly buying. Also I want Rainbow six pack on deal, Have all the game on CD but I would rather have all of them in one place then CD.

I would dout it but if it is on deal I'm definetly buying. Also I want Rainbow six pack on deal, Have all the game on CD but I would rather have all of them in one place then CD.

i never really got into the AC games, but if i can get them for cheap i'll give them another shot. lovin the forgotten sands though. best one IMO since warrior within. It's almost a throwback to the first PoP for xbox which is nice but not quite as good. story is kinda weak, but the fighting system is solid.

rainbow six games back in the day were unreal too though...

Anyone know if Trackmania is any good? I've heard some positive things about it, but I really couldn't stand listening to that woman's dull and monotone voice explaining the things about the game. So, Neowin collective, is this game worth getting? (yes, I like Racing games).

Anyone know if Trackmania is any good? I've heard some positive things about it, but I really couldn't stand listening to that woman's dull and monotone voice explaining the things about the game. So, Neowin collective, is this game worth getting? (yes, I like Racing games).

Try the free version first ;)

http://store.steampowered.com/app/11020