PC Gaming Special Offers & Deals

191805902.png

Bought them both! I have them on XBox 360, but I find myself not enjoying the controller as much as keyboard and mouse. Am also hoping that a better system gives better graphics on the PC.

191805902.png

Bought both of them in the last steam sale, had both for 360 but just wanted to add it to my PC collection. WTH happen to thursday sale, it's not up yet.

Bought both of them in the last steam sale, had both for 360 but just wanted to add it to my PC collection. WTH happen to thursday sale, it's not up yet.

Thursday is the Mass Effect day. And it's almost the end of Friday already.

Curious to see what todays deal is, if I had to place a bet on it, I would say it is going to be "war" related so to speak, with Medal Of Honor and Battlefield going on sale.

I really want this whole sale to bleed over and have an EA Day on the App Store on iOS. I so want NBA Jam, but $9.99 seems a bit steep.

Curious to see what todays deal is, if I had to place a bet on it, I would say it is going to be "war" related so to speak, with Medal Of Honor and Battlefield going on sale.

I really want this whole sale to bleed over and have an EA Day on the App Store on iOS. I so want NBA Jam, but $9.99 seems a bit steep.

I was thinking of a Crysis 1 and 2 deal after this Mass Effect. Otherwise it would be Red Alert or Command and Conquer sale...

I was thinking of a Crysis 1 and 2 deal after this Mass Effect. Otherwise it would be Red Alert or Command and Conquer sale...

Yeah I think the latter is a definite possibility. Good call. I do think more then likely that it is to soon after Crysis 2's release for them to put it on sale though, but I guess we will see.

I'd like to see battlefield stuff today myself. As i wouldn't mind getting BC2: Vietnam on the cheap.

Yeah I think the latter is a definite possibility. Good call. I do think more then likely that it is to soon after Crysis 2's release for them to put it on sale though, but I guess we will see.

two points for larry!

steamsale.jpg

:sleep:

Sadly the Steam version of Crysis does not have the x64 executables, good job I already had the Maximum Edition on 3 DVD's which has Crysis Wars too.

I'd like to see battlefield stuff today myself. As i wouldn't mind getting BC2: Vietnam on the cheap.

Yeah I've been waiting all week for bad company to go on sale along with medal of honor so I could get my Bf3 beta and maybe some fun singleplayer.

two points for larry!

steamsale.jpg

:sleep:

:laugh: I just know EA are cheap ass ********, and no way were they going to put Crysis 2 on sale yet.

And i was somewhat on with my first prediction, although I got the games 110% completely wrong, I did say "war" related. :p

So does this sale last through the weekend, or does it end today? If it lasts through the weekend, I would say the likelihood of battlefield BC 2 and Vietnam showing up is really good, so do not lose faith just yet everyone who is holding out for it.