HBO's Game of Thrones

Any members on here recommend either an IOS iphone or IOS ipad app, that I can use as a guide / supplemental reading while reading the books and watching the show?

Any members on here recommend either an IOS iphone or IOS ipad app, that I can use as a guide / supplemental reading while reading the books and watching the show?

The official one: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/george-r.-r.-martins-world/id570015223?mt=8

I have no experience with it, though, as I can't install the Android version in my country.

anyone have an idea what you need for the smartglass app? i have my xbox and my tablet ready to go, but how do i start the app when the show starts?

was a little let down by season 3 premiere

Same, felt like it was reintroducing everyone when I already know who they are and the episode never really went anywhere.

Same, felt like it was reintroducing everyone when I already know who they are and the episode never really went anywhere.

yep i was expecting the season to start off with a bang and got a fizzle

S03E01 SPOILER:

GIANTS BITCHEZ!

Very good season opener. Can't wait for more.

Absolutely, did not disappoint. And

the giants

were very well done. Best I've seen and that includes theatrical releases.

Welcome, albeit unexpected news. I'm looking forward to season 4 already, and I hope they start incorporating plot elements from fourth/fifth book as soon as possible.

Bran will be able to carry Hodor soon, he grew so much in a year.

Regarding the episode:

Great stuff. Catelyn's monologue was fantastic. The only thing I found a bit underwhelming was Brienne vs Jaime, expected it to last longer and be more suspensful.

I know. I saw Bran and thought he was 5 years older than the last season.

Also...

So in the woods Bran is on the ground, dia-wolf next to him, new guy, spear guy, and sister. Then next scene, 5 of them. Old dude with cart, Bran, new guy, his sister, and spear guy. What happened to the old guy in the woods? He wasn't in that scene. :p