HBO's Game of Thrones

That was kind of cheap looking, but again it's a teaser to remind us it's on the way. I really hope we get a proper trailer soon.

Regarding Wilko Johnson, that's awful news, hope he enjoys the time he has left.

As for the effect on the show, if they decide to recast, I just hope they do a better job than what they did with the new Gregor Clegane, I didn't even notice it was The Mountain for the first few time the new guy appeared. It's also possible they'll simply write him out, his role is not that important really, and they already kind of did a similar thing -- apparently Greatjon won't be returning to the show as the actor was unavailable during season 2 and they figured it wasn't worth recasting as most people would just think it was a new character, and getting him back in season 3 would mean it's been a while so people wouldn't remember who he was as he isn't really an integral character and didn't get much screen time.

It sucks, but it's bound to happen on a production scale like this, the show will run for years and there will probably be more things like this happening unfortunately.

And? He asked if he still had a role to play in the series. I simply stated that he did. Couldn't care less about anything else, to be completely honest. Notice I said Ilyn Payne, not Bob Humperdink or whatever the dying guy's name is.

I wasn't replying to you...but the thread in general. If I was replying to you...I'd quote you, and you'd know it.

I wasn't replying to you...but the thread in general. If I was replying to you...I'd quote you, and you'd know it.

You DID quote me, as well as directly reply to what I said. So try again.

You DID quote me, as well as directly reply to what I said. So try again.

Yes he does appear in the book. So? I can think of a hundred characters that appear in the book that don't appear in the show.

And yes, it seems I did reply to you directly...and I still don't give care that I forgot.

Yes he does appear in the book. So? I can think of a hundred characters that appear in the book that don't appear in the show.

And yes, it seems I did reply to you directly...and I still don't give care that I forgot.

The hell is wrong with you?

At least this season will only feature half of book 3, plus the bits of book 2 they left out. They really cut out a lot from book 2. Arya's journey before the capture was an amazing read, as well as Dany's trek through the desert. I understand they had to cut them for time, but I would have liked more scenes scattered throughout the episodes where we didn't see the characters at all.

Just finished watching Season 2. Started Season 1 in November, and watched a few episodes a week, then season 2 in december. Must say it's an awesome show. Can't wait for Season 3. Like the walking dead I haven't read any of the books so it's all new to me.

Just finished watching Season 2. Started Season 1 in November, and watched a few episodes a week, then season 2 in december. Must say it's an awesome show. Can't wait for Season 3. Like the walking dead I haven't read any of the books so it's all new to me.

Just make sure to avoid spoilers, that includes comments on basically anything.

Just make sure to avoid spoilers, that includes comments on basically anything.

Well, I don't mind spoilers. Half the time I don't even know who is being talked about. For example the whole Hound and Sansa thing, I never got the vibe he wanted her. And how that has anything to do with Arya I don't know. So the spoilers/side talks in here really don't make much sense to me anyways.

Well, I don't mind spoilers. Half the time I don't even know who is being talked about. For example the whole Hound and Sansa thing, I never got the vibe he wanted her. And how that has anything to do with Arya I don't know. So the spoilers/side talks in here really don't make much sense to me anyways.

The show really didn't show anything as what the book detailed with the Hound and Sansa.

The show really didn't show anything as what the book detailed with the Hound and Sansa.

Exactly, same as with walking dead. People talk about things from the books but they don't happen/happen different in the show so really it's not spoiling much.

Exactly, same as with walking dead. People talk about things from the books but they don't happen/happen different in the show so really it's not spoiling much.

The major plot points will happen in both. Those are the things you have to worry about, not relatively minor things like the Hound and Sansa Stark.

The Hound/Sansa thing was downplayed in the show for obvious reasons (her age). I'd say it's still there, just much more subtle, and it will be something most people catch on repeat viewings. But yeah, what episode said, you'll ruin major plot points that way.