UK Google Street View update

Just noticed that Google have updated Street View to now include the rest of the UK - now I get to see my angry mother-in-law waving her handbag at the google car as it was driving down her private drive.. lol

WOW :o This is amazing, I can see my house perfectly and work. They really have covered the UK well.. even some country roads that have no people for miles are on Street View.

It's quite unbelievable...

WOW :o This is amazing, I can see my house perfectly and work. They really have covered the UK well.. even some country roads that have no people for miles are on Street View.

It's quite unbelievable...

i think its just an excuse for the driver to have a paid sightseeing road trip

Bloody hell, that's one heck of an update... I live out in "the sticks" and every single country road around my area is fully mapped...

Time to start finding random stuff I think!!

Sweet, they got my house. Somehow. I live in the middle of nowhere too!

*laughs* They took the picture when we had builders in too. Theres buckets of paint and vans everywhere. Brilliant.:cry:

i think its just an excuse for the driver to have a paid sightseeing road trip

Haha yeah :p Lucky drivers.

Just found a google car which had a faulty camera, all the pics from behind have an area which is green/inverted. lol!.

no thats what it really looks like over there

there's a reason they call it 'Blighty' ...

They got my evil step dad in the front yard... he really does look the a**hole in the snaps of our house lol. Mum hates him, so do I!! :laugh:

Got our house! Didn't think they would cover every square inch of England! (more or less) :) Good stuff Google (Y)

Just found a google car which had a faulty camera, all the pics from behind have an area which is green/inverted. lol!.

Wow you guys park on the curb / sidewalk? we'd get a big fine if we did that here....

Wow you guys park on the curb / sidewalk? we'd get a big fine if we did that here....

A lot of places the roads are not big enough to park on whilst allowing room for other vehicles to pass safely. It is annoying for us people that have to walk on the paths though but it's not really the car owners fault.

You can do it as long as the curb isn't dropped (for drive ways). To be honest though you'll get in more trouble if you don't park on the curb because people get proper angry because they can't get by. :laugh:

There are certain road markings on roads. In residential areas you're allowed to park on the curb since there is literally nowhere else to park.

But if you see a double yellow line, your ass will be fined if you park over it.:shiftyninja: