Support your beloved Neowin with Twibbon

In order to further the reach of our online community, Neowin can now be supported via Twibbon. Twibbon is a site used by Twitterers to show support for specific causes. When you join a cause, Twibbon updates your Twitter avatar accordingly.

After supporting Neowin on Twibbon, your avatar will updated with a small Neowin logo in the bottom left-hand corner. When you join Neowin on Twibbon, the service will automatically tweet a message to your followers telling them to join the cause as well.

To become a Neowin supporter, visit http://twibbon.com/join/Neowin

Neowin%20Twibbon.jpg

How to do it then? I got an error come up after clicked Show my support now button:

capturenj.png

Hmm weird. I just clicked the "show my support now" button, i logged into Twitter and it did everything else for me.

How to do it then? I got an error come up after clicked Show my support now button:

capturenj.png

Try again. Coulda been a temporary error on Twibbon's end.

Same for Facebook

I only follow Tech websites with twitter, therefore getting the latest news sent to me free, I dont twitt back, and I hate facebook

How does this supporting neowin on this tweebie site really support neowin? Does it give Neowin money? Im just curious.

If it gives neowin money im happy to support neowin but if it just puts a picture of neowin logo on a twitter account I don't see the purpose

• 2 weeks later...

People who have not heard of Neowin will find the logo in your - or someone else's - avatar. They will look what it stands for and maybe join the site. You bring one visitor, 10 000 other members do the same and NW has 10 001 new members. That's how you support. :)

• 3 weeks later...

*Grumble* I'll support in return for GH access back at some point tongue.gif And the NSFW forum :(

Nah I'll do it sometime, I use twitter.

• Steven P. unpinned this topic