Breaking new 3ds news.

You have it right :) Have a look at the best selling brands of all times.

2 - Pokemon - Over 207 Million

15 - Call Of Duty - 55 Million

And you still think Pokemon is not liked?

___

Anyone think we will get different colours on release? Like Japan and Europe got the DSi in Black and White. But America got Blue and Black. Maybe Japan gets all 3. And Europe and America get's opposites?

Like America - Red and Black

Europe - Blue and Black.?

Oh also, It's because Black and White are released in September. And the 3DS does not get released until after that, they won't announce the release date until after BW get released. So that's why.

I know its werid that way on colours. I guess so. And for the pokemon comment +10000000 didnt want to yell at the guy but he used caps and ILL BY GOD DEFEND POKEMON lol okay ill chill hey if you want my windows live id to chat ill messege you with it your sound.

Now, i woulden't buy it for different reason that i would get an Xbox before i'd get it, of course 3D is a gimmick, but its like comparing desktops to laptops, you don't expect them to come with the same hardware for the same price.

Correct and even if you dont use your 3DS on the move the games are totally different to an xbox anyway someone might want a 3ds for the games regardless of power or price. Good point.

He has, Platinum, Silver, Pearl and Heart/Gold, iirc. Heart/Gold at least had the novel addition of a pedometer, but otherwise, it's essentially the same game as the others.

Don't get me wrong, I think the 3DS is an interesting handheld, but Nintendo need to quit re-releasing the same on shizzle in a new coat and actually innovate a little with titles for it. Hell, even the sounds on those Pokemon games haven't changed for years.. They're dreadful.

Platinum and Pearl are basically the same versions. Just changes.

HeartGold is the remake of Gold and Silver. Same just updated graphics. Which a lot of people wanted.

The sounds are there as it's classic Pokemon crys. I like them.

He has, Platinum, Silver, Pearl and Heart/Gold, iirc. Heart/Gold at least had the novel addition of a pedometer, but otherwise, it's essentially the same game as the others.

Don't get me wrong, I think the 3DS is an interesting handheld, but Nintendo need to quit re-releasing the same on shizzle in a new coat and actually innovate a little with titles for it. Hell, even the sounds on those Pokemon games haven't changed for years.. They're dreadful.

I suggest you no offence mate shut up and make your own thread leave mine this is a 3ds thread and your really just trolling for the hell of it we have explained it pokemon is just like any other RPG game in the way it changes per release.

I know its werid that way on colours. I guess so. And for the pokemon comment +10000000 didnt want to yell at the guy but he used caps and ILL BY GOD DEFEND POKEMON lol okay ill chill hey if you want my windows live id to chat ill messege you with it your sound.

Correct and even if you dont use your 3DS on the move the games are totally different to an xbox anyway someone might want a 3ds for the games regardless of power or price. Good point.

Dont feed the troll I think both are explainations where in plain english enough he dont want to accept it.

I suggest you no offence mate shut up and make your own thread leave mine this is a 3ds thread and your really just trolling for the hell of it we have explained it pokemon is just like any other RPG game in the way it changes per release.

Dont feed the troll I think both are explainations where in plain english enough he dont want to accept it.

You need to look up the definition of a troll, boyo. I've broken zero rules and will comment on other peoples remarks as and when I see fit. I've made comment about the 3DS itself as well, but you obviously have trouble with English.

You need to look up the definition of a troll, boyo. I've broken zero rules and will comment on other peoples remarks as and when I see fit. I've made comment about the 3DS itself as well, but you obviously have trouble with English.

No comment. You making argumentive comments when the reason why your arugment is factually wrong is laid before you.

Sweet prices, I will get one for sure!^^

Are people still falling for the blatant rip off that is Pokemon? Geez... It's just the same bleedin' game with minor tweaks every single time!

Pokemon is still far less of a blatant rip off then *insert any EA Sports game here* :laugh:

Pokemon is still far less of a blatant rip off then *insert any EA Sports game here* :laugh:

True, but I don't buy THEM either. I don't buy in to sequels, period.

Woop Woop right on fight the power so anyone reckon we could see a november 3ds release in the uk?

True, but I don't buy THEM either. I don't buy in to sequels, period.

I only buy them if I get something out of them, like with Mass Effect 2. Pokemon just has a childhood bonus with me^^

Are people still falling for the blatant rip off that is Pokemon? Geez... It's just the same bleedin' game with minor tweaks every single time!

Yeah, its such as rip off.. thats why it sells millions of copies every year.

More breaking 3ds NEWS ALERT ALERT! http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/3DS/news.asp?c=21951 two games on play.com give release dates the fact no other games give dates suggests to me a marketing ploy or that the 3DS will be released in the UK on drum roll 19.11.2010 YES 2010 or 25.03.2011 the links below OMG werid this IS NO ACCIENT take you pick marketing ploy or what?

http://www.play.com/Games/DS/4-/15573453/Dragon-Ball/Product.html

http://www.play.com/Games/DS/4-/15573452/Gundam/Product.html

http://www.play.com/Games/PC/3-/637637/2-/Promo.html?dpr=637637

http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/3DS/news.asp?c=21951`

We spoke on the phone to a customer representative from Play.com who told Pocket Gamer that the site only posts dates for products up once they have them confirmed from the supplier, which is probably the reason why only the two Namco games have dates while the 3DS itself remains undated.

Were currently awaiting a reply from Namco on the subject, but well keep you posted on any further developments to this story.

UPDATE from Sylar if you go to the coming soon bit in the play.com NDS section appears that all games now have a release date and that most games when viewed in the recent items have a price of £99 anyone want to bet nintedo will be calling an early press meeting?

Update: all games do not have a release date in way mentioned my minior mistake there but all 3ds games do seem to be now showing as ?99 apart from the two mentioned before. See attached file.

There's no way games would cost ?100 laugh.gif

?200 is also too much for a hand held IMO.

Well of course not ?100 but i dont see peoples problem with so called "hand helds" why shouldnt it be the same price as a new xbox 360 its a gaming platform just the same isnt it? Ill be paying ?200 and happy to.